Pres Farmaajo rejects PM Rooble move and says AMISOM envoy can stay

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Sombody in nisa or the americans gave roble all the secrets-its like the last 2 weeks he aimed for the perfect spots-farmaajos hiding spots are wide open.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
277811313_1139157446933995_1590155911515867137_n.jpg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madoobe elected MP Xassan Eelaay from JL betrays then and joins Laftagareen in Baidoa, money talks bs walks. Madoobe got duped :mjlaugh:

I like this Farmaajo guy siyaasadiisa ma xumo. He just needs a proper candidate that is capable of rivaling his cause, until then I don’t see an election happening this month.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Can we please stop calling Xarmaajo a president, he term has ended in a failure after his attempt of extension and coup, he is an embarrassing squatting looser and not a president,reer Mogadishu should tell him kick rocks and rent a motel or something.

Can we please stop calling Xarmaajo a president, he term has ended in a failure after his attempt of extension and coup, he is an embarrassing squatting looser and not a president,reer Mogadishu should tell him kick rocks and rent a motel or something.
Whoever sits at the Villa at any given moment is the president, it doesn’t matter whether we like it or not. Instead of complaining about words and their titles you should just embrace the truth.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
As darod I approve of this message.
#ThugFreeSomalia
#SquatterFreeSettlements
Reaction GIF