PM kicks out pro Farmajoo Amb. Francisco Madeira out of Somalia

Mashallah. Any dog who has sympathy for Farmajoo will be booted out of the country. Farmajoo is langaab and from a small tribe. Roble is landheere. This is how things work in Somalia langaab kneels to Landheere.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Remember when people lost their shit when Farmaajo made Nicholas Kay persona non grata.

I hope those people stay consistent.

:manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Remember when people lost their shit when Farmaajo made Nicholas Kay persona non grata.

I hope those people stay consistent.

:manny:
Only the President can issue a persona non
grata, this is an illegal move.

TekNiKo

VIP
Roble is now the president. Anyway you are langaab. What would you know about politics.
Baahane the loser lost head of Election commission and gave it to Deni. The loser told Madeira of AMISOM to leave but hes still in Halane. The loser Rooble told Central Bank to gice back Emirati money they said no.

He controls nothing

Baahane the loser lost head of Election commission and gave it to Deni. The loser told Madeira of AMISOM to leave but hes still in Halane. The loser Rooble told Central Bank to gice back Emirati money they said no.

He controls nothing
Rooble lost head of electoral commission? what are you high on bro

Rooble has this election on lock, and Deni is playing his cards correctly, right after election of their preferred candidate Galmudug released 21 seats, Hirshabelle is releasing 10 tonight.

TekNiKo

VIP
Rooble lost head of electoral commission? what are you high on bro

Rooble has this election on lock, and Deni is playing his cards correctly, right after election of their preferred candidate Galmudug released 21 seats, Hirshabelle is releasing 10 tonight.
We shall see Farmaajo always surprises me with his comebacks every single time he is cornered. Macalinka Siyaasada will sure to respond :pachah1:

Good job badbaadiye rooble , Francisco Mandeira is super corrupt.
Check out this peace
👇🏽

• Possible double payment of troops.
  • Unreliability of the AMISOM Nominal Rolls.
  • Possible payment of troops in excess of the authorised strength.
  • Possible payments made to troops who have already left AMISOM.
  • Troops appearing on the Nominal Rolls after the issue of the official death notifications.
  • Payments made to a troop six months after they were declared Missing in Action (“MIA”).

Roble is just upset AMISOM wont sent units to protect him and to the Villa as he requested at the NCC meeting because he has no power to make such demands, as well as no power to dismiss anyone.

Roble is just upset AMISOM wont sent units to protect him and to the Villa as he requested at the NCC meeting because he has no power to make such demands, as well as no power to dismiss anyone.

Out of all the CBB on here your one of the most stubborn cult member I bet your a reer mudug 😂
Your cheese is gone saxib, he will be known as the bad actor in front of IC after badbaadiye rooble latest moves.

Trending

Latest posts