Premier Bank buys a majority stake in Kenyan Bank FCB.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
By the time im an 'elderly' man I will go to Gardafu for my last venture to bring seasoned marine archelogist to dig the gardafu strait for 'lost treasures'. My reasoning is simple. This is the most historic channel way in human history plus gardafu is the 'moonsoon' point where shipwrecks r most likely. That will be my last venture before I ask to be buried.

I'll also provide 'tol advice' to my jifi thru my experience in life on the direction we must go and hold the course too not 'follow' other silly somalis. For example my vision for tolka is to bring in 'chinese/indian' experts in schooling and 'congregate' tolka kids here so they become book-smart, then i will bring 'life smart' coaches(both failures n successes) so they not only have knowledge but 'wisdom' guiding them.

I also want 'infant' experts up untill 5, inspecting our students for 'genetic gifts' endowed so we can maximize 'value' thru genetic gift plus the right 'mentorship or infrastructure' needed. Its pointless putting kids into fields where they dont have genetic gift towards, yes they can be 'smart' n 'learn' but they will never advance or progress that industry, infact they may become a 'drain productivity wise' since it's not their passion which effects the bottom dollar.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As Somalis are aware im very interested in the organ trade not cuz im mad but a human body total is worth 2 million global market rates, parts r obviously cheaper then that depending on what 'organ'. I want to make 'money' thru this trade which is in abudance in civil war countries. But it's also a 'warning' to somalis, if u don't at least have $2 million per person in wealth, well as far as im concerned u were a drain to the nation and we will 'recoup' that loss thru your organ 'transfer' at death.

This will not only be an important money maker 4 investors while providing the world with 'parts' for 'productive ppl' to live n prosper n help the world in their fields, while sending a 'warning' to low iq on the continent, u better show productive value of 2 million to ur nation or ur ass ain't worth a burial, u were a waste n drain on society, and niggas like me will capitalize and restore ur loss on the nation.

No-one sees this vision of mine but it will get africans of their ass QUICK SMART, only the future descendants who see thru the policy in action will honor me as a 'legacy' for making sure ppl r not a drain/waste to the point they can't even accumulate wealth worth their body parts. Noone sees this wisdom now but i bet u your kids or their kids will and will thank me why we allowed unproductive ppl to survive

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How is it successful/wealthy ppl or academically gifted(ppl who actually progress their field) have to die early due to some organ issue, when some unproductive lot who r a burden are allowed to exist? if u want to argue morality of the 'organ' trade I can. It's only fair to demand ppl earn or contribute exceedlingly to their fields to 'recoup' what their own 'body' total is worth.

I mean yes their is exceptions like the disabled, they got a bad start to life of no fault from their own. But if your physically/mentally sound and u spent ur whole life being a burden or waste and cannot even recoup the value your body is worth in productivity gains, I say 'export' his organs at least he can re-pay society 4 the burden he was. I cannot see a problem religiously this is 'qisas' economics

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Premier can develop it's mortgage game n target peasants(with parent property) and reliable income stream, they will own a 'share' of every peasant new home, they can then use that developed capital to begin 'scanning' industries n 'buying out' successful ones and adding it to their group portfolio. The key is not the 'start up' sector, that's a 'small' chunk of a bank true wealth, it's loans to properties/vehicles across a large 'segment' while owning the asset untill the peasant repays it, it's once u developed 'strong capital' u begin further investments into successful businesses, infrastructure projects, etc untill u become a huge tycoon across africa.

I have sadly advised my 'tol' but their 'idiots' so let my abtiyaal take the banking sector by storm on the continent.

I bet premier assets will be large once they secure the peasants on homes n car purchases and pressuring govt, its in their interest to increase jobs so they can continue to eat from new peasant clientele

An insurance 'sector' will eventually develop to 'insure ppl cars/homes' which premier will buy out or have a 'stake' in, govt will seek it's funds for infrastructure also, which is another stream to develop in the future

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope premier brings in financial advisors from china/mid east/west/india as these r the big banking players, learn their industry techniques, risks, study each model and let them present it too you and let the board decide what strategy premier will pursue. Lacag generation 'diin' malaha, ee 'aqoon' wuu lee yahay, seek knowledge from those experts, as hadith says and then make the best decision for profits with no emotional ties.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I hope premier brings in financial advisors from china/mid east/west/india as these r the big banking players, learn their industry techniques, risks, study each model and let them present it too you and let the board decide what strategy premier will pursue. Lacag generation 'diin' malaha, ee 'aqoon' wuu lee yahay, seek knowledge from those experts, as hadith says and then make the best decision for profits with no emotional ties.
No to China and yes to the rest, we’re big importers of Indian goods and can develop trade with them. Historically India and Mogadishu were big trading partners.

China is a dangerous animal to allow their finger tips into our financial sector. Could suffer from sanctions in any China vs US confrontation

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No to China and yes to the rest, we’re big importers of Indian goods and can develop trade with them. Historically India and Mogadishu were big trading partners.

China is a dangerous animal to allow their finger tips into our financial sector. Could suffer from sanctions in any China vs US confrontation

I said let them present their banking model, strategy, performance(historical till now), let 'facts' speak niyahow not 'emotion, I also said bring in mid-east, indian, west, and 'wisely' choose which model performs the best over 'security, profit, long term', in-fact if u got a 'wise' expert, take the 'good bits' from each model and create your own 'highly customized' model taking 'the proven parts' and ignoring the unproven.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@bidenkulaha banks r big 'donors' to govt to ensure their corruption is low, since ur business model depends on peasants developing wealth, u need to ensure the govt isn't going off-track or put in someone else that u know will do what's in ur bank interest.

We can profit hugely from being connected to China emergin trade network in the indian ocean like the belt and road initiative and others while still staying US allies as the US themselves and their allies are biggest trading partners of China. But I agree we should be wary of involving ourselves too much with China on a political level and make the same mistake as Barre did with the soviet union.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We can profit hugely from being connected to China emergin trade network in the indian ocean like the belt and road initiative and others while still staying US allies as the US themselves and their allies are biggest trading partners of China. But I agree we should be wary of involving ourselves too much with China on a political level and make the same mistake as Barre did with the soviet union.

China is purely business orientated globally, i've yet to see china sending proxies out or installing puppets in govts worldwide, even in their own region, their security posture is similar to the great wall, their trying to stay relevant n alive while balancing the risks from global countries(encroaching) in it's sphere of influence or neighborhood.

Soviet union was a totally different beast who had an idealogy counter to the west and began targetting countries with important 'strategic' assets, be it 'energy' or location or security significance to topple the western geopolitics. PPL say china is like that, I've yet to see them use any tactics from the soviet union. They just want to be left alone is my assessment similar to their great wall, now they use the great wall thinkin as their strategy in politics n geopolitics.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Infact the most dangerous weapon to develop post soviet collapse is the 'internet' age, before media was licensed, audited, if a country wanted shit away from it's population, it was easy to implement. Now their is 'internet chaos' and the world powers haven't agreed to any type of 'structure and order' like they did 'maritime laws', or the U.N did for 'country sovereignty' or the WTO did for 'trade' insurance, this is even more dangerous then 'maritime chaos or border chaos', this can pollute your people to turn on their government or shape their minds n thoughts to impact your country even tho they don't know it may not be in their benefit.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
Beesha Hawiye my abtis congratulation, Anigu dad ma xasido, I wish my clan would've done this a long time ago across the continent rather then focusing on a dead industry(oil n transport) which was good for the 70s not today due to the shift to green. Hags will get a slice of every bank in africa and the 'loan process' they will 'eat' in every investment done, I might ask my abtis to throw my capital with them, business model is 'sound' and money has no qabiil.
U dont seem that bad of a guy after all
:hmm:

Masha'Allahi HGs are the only clan who's operating in high levels in every sectors, from dominating the Bank sector, Airlines, Telecom, Hotel and Hospital sectors.

Here is one of the HGs Bank IBS Customer Said Deni.

1678006409519.png

China is purely business orientated globally, i've yet to see china sending proxies out or installing puppets in govts worldwide, even in their own region, their security posture is similar to the great wall, their trying to stay relevant n alive while balancing the risks from global countries(encroaching) in it's sphere of influence or neighborhood.

Soviet union was a totally different beast who had an idealogy counter to the west and began targetting countries with important 'strategic' assets, be it 'energy' or location or security significance to topple the western geopolitics. PPL say china is like that, I've yet to see them use any tactics from the soviet union. They just want to be left alone is my assessment similar to their great wall, now they use the great wall thinkin as their strategy in politics n geopolitics.
You're correct that China did not try to establish a sphere of influence outside of their own region for a long time, but this was not due to lack of ambition but explained through their relative weakness economically up to the turn of the century.

But now under Xi China is takin a more proactive role in world affaira and began building military bases in other continets like africa and search there for allies to build a competing sphere to the West. China is in that way similar to how the US was in the beginning of the 20th century, when they gave up their isolatinist doctrine of 19th century and began involving themsleves in world affairs like the two world wars

As for your point on ideology I disagree, China may not be really communist, but they do propogate a form of governance opposite to liberal democracy best described as a kind of benevolent authotarianism, which is very attractive to some countries in the third world who feel the western system did not work for them and see the rapid rise of China as an alternative.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You're correct that China did not try to establish a sphere of influence outside of their own region for a long time, but this was not due to lack of ambition but explained through their relative weakness economically up to the turn of the century.

But now under Xi China is takin a more proactive role in world affaira and began building military bases in other continets like africa and search there for allies to build a competing sphere to the West. China is in that way similar to how the US was in the beginning of the 20th century, when they gave up their isolatinist doctrine of 19th century and began involving themsleves in world affairs like the two world wars

As for your point on ideology I disagree, China may not be really communist, but they do propogate a form of governance opposite to liberal democracy best described as a kind of benevolent authotarianism, which is very attractive to some countries in the third world who feel the western system did not work for them and see the rapid rise of China as an alternative.

I've yet to see anyone complaining about china geopolitics even when they were a super-power, remember these guys have a treasure trove of 5000 years to reflect on, unlike the 'west' which is using roman-greek systems, infact the west is so 'exposed' in this regard if you have good historians in Russia/China they can easily find every single theme n influence from rome or greece in the west structures, belief, values, even 'rigid thinking processes', this exposes them, becuz you can also study those ancient ppl's strategies which the west will adopt and therefore u already know their 'thinking style' in pretty much any direction on any 'topic' where there is a 'conflict'.

I've yet to see any country historically complaining about what china did to them, infacts they don't even adopt 'colonial' approach historically, why would they now? U have to remember they had 'great ages' china, they know what qualities are needed to ensure longevity for themselves and what qualities to stay away from. Im sorry but all I see repeatively is china pursuing economic interest historically and till today, it's quite repeatable n observable this pattern of 'money first' everything else 'last'.

I've yet to see them involved in country politics, or backing proxies or any of the western n mid-east tactics. I think they have a-lot to offer to the world in terms of 'experience' on longevity.

The west is wrong for not acknowledging china system works for them, since they're historic rise(80s till now), in 40 years, it took the west 5 centuries of a slow, everyone must have input, rigid system. Come on bro, their is no perfect society, sure china lacks what we call human rights according to the western model, but they might not be ready for such a shift of ideas, especially quickly. Like Somalia democracy, yes it will happen, but culturally it hasnt shifted from clan mentality so it will be known as clanocracy in the future, so it takes time and key variables(education, wealth, health) to be in place first for the ppl to grow their minds and be financially independent to begin individualism. That takes a long time for cultures to shift to adjust to human rights in the first place.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@reer_ugaas_hussein I think China input globally is crucial to long-term global stability, dismissing it or denying them is only going to make them more suspicious of the west true agenda. The west is far from perfect, geopolitically i'd say their bloody incompetent or bordering criminal(crime scenes where-ever they are) is an undeniable fact. What's point of screaming human rights to other powers and the world, when your conduct in the world shows another image. They remind me of Somaliland democracy/human rights nonsense while they are leaving crime scene in las anod, it's obvious where they get their influence. I am strictly against somalia choosing one model, excellence come from combining all positive strengths of every system and creating our own system from it. But this idea, the solution lies with 1 place, is very childish

Premier is Ceyr business, IBS is Sacad and Salaam is Duduble, these are the 3 heavyweight banks among the Somaliweyne.
Lmaooo, never heard ab premier bank nor ibs outside Mogadishu however Salaam is the biggest off those 3 but stil Dahabshiil is by far the number 1 anywhere across Somaliweyn.

Either way dont faan about something u dont profit from nor own any stake in reminder to all Somalis.

Trending

Latest posts