Pregnant Halimo burns her sleeping husband

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Ramadan Muslims eh? You wanna bring Islam into this? Well then this was disgusting and is deserving of death.
Don't get me wrong sxb, I don't support what she did. The thing is you have to understand human psyche and emotions. People will do the most heinous acts if they pride, honor or dignity is violated or hanging in the balance

What she did is evil and indescribable, but if I had daughter and a nigga tried getting a 2md wife while she is pregnant and duck, I'll send him off to meet his maker myself

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't get me wrong sxb, I don't support what she did. The thing is you have to understand human psyche and emotions. People will do the most heinous acts if they pride, honor or dignity is violated or hanging in the balance

What she did is evil and indescribable, but if I had daughter and a nigga tried getting a 2md wife while she is pregnant and duck, I'll send him off to meet his maker myself

They either trolling or they don't understand empathy, this was common in Kenya and left many females without a family. Watch from 2:45 and 9:00.

They either trolling or they don't understand empathy, this was common in Kenya and left many females without a family. Watch from 2:45 and 9:00.

I know you're female but this isn't about empathy. It's about the way she went about dealing with this. It also is quite different from prostitution.

vanilla

i think with my heart
this is terrifying :dwill:

talking to my partner about STD test is already awkward as heck, now i also need to psychoanalyse them. i prolly have to make up fake scenarios to trigger them :cosbyhmm:

Gambar

VIP
Did he get a second wife or did she just accuse him? It could’ve just been waali and buufis on her side. If there’s no proof of it then she’s probably just insane.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont know the rest of the story or what led to his death

But you got to be crazy and really hate someone to even decide to burn them

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
Subhan’allah, he got burnt alive. Allah ha u naxariisto. My heartfelt condolences to his family and friends, sabr iyo iman Allah ha ka siiyo. Does anyone know the full story? Was he from the diaspora?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Islamically, u can't punish the woman. She was possessed by jealousy, Xinaas is a form of temporary insanity. That is why we have temporary insanity pleas in court. She was beside herself

Trending