NSFW Pregnant Halimo burns her sleeping husband

fam she keeps sendin me mixed signals when I want her she acts like I dont exist when I dont want her anymore she calls me boo #Xalimosaintshit
You know what doesn't make any sense but does sxb? That when I say I don't want a xalimo they say no you. Like what kind of comeback is that even? And if I say a girl is ugly they'll be like nah fam you're just salty she's with ajnabi, wth is wrong with these women? :snoop: :snoop: :susp::what:

You know what doesn't make any sense but does sxb? That when I say I don't want a xalimo they say no you. Like what kind of comeback is that even? And if I say a girl is ugly they'll be like nah fam you're just salty she's with ajnabi, wth is wrong with these women? :snoop: :snoop: :susp::what:
cant win with dem broski always prayin on our downfall. Thats why I stick to my habesh and italian girls yessir:sass1:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Damn she had balls to do what every Xaliimo threatens to do, pregnancy must have done a number on her, that's a females weakest moment, i dont know why he would do that but AUN

How you gonna marry a girl, stay with her for less than a year, get her pregnant and leave for Europe for another wife? If that was my sister he did it too i'd f*ck him up myself.
I pray you find Islam cuz I don't know what you're following right now but that ain't it.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I pray you find Islam cuz I don't know what you're following right now but that ain't it.

I said AUN but i don't feel sorry for him. The fact he left for Europe is the concerning bit, he might have refused to provide for her. This story is more complicated than just a jealous wife.

Trending