NSFW Pregnant Halimo burns her sleeping husband

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Somalia has the capital punishment in place for a reason and the man's family have asked for it. She is getting the axe after ramadan inshalah
Lots more people than you think are mentally ill akh, rehabilitation regardless > punishment
That link I put is also a good read

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Lots more people than you think are mentally ill akh, rehabilitation regardless > punishment
That link I put is also a good read
So if I go out of my way to kill someome, I deserve rehab ?? Sounds like a free pass to do anything and then get away with it .

a y a n

VIP
So if I go out of my way to kill someome, I deserve rehab ?? Sounds like a free pass to do anything and then get away with it .
If you go out of your way to kill someone with out a good reason (Like self defense), something is wrong with you, and figuring that out and trying to solve that is much better to avoid continuous convinction
Rehabilitation for a criminal should always be first, continuing to punish them only makes them continue to be angry at the entire world and repeat those same crimes

Cyrus

If you go out of your way to kill someone with out a good reason (Like self defense), something is wrong with you, and figuring that out and trying to solve that is much better to avoid continuous convinction
Rehabilitation for a criminal should always be first, continuing to punish them only makes them continue to be angry at the entire world and repeat those same crimes
You kill them so they dont have the chance to repeat those same crimes again. Their is 0% chance of re-offending if the offender is in akhira

a y a n

VIP
You kill them so they dont have the chance to repeat those same crimes again. Their is 0% chance of re-offending if the offender is in akhira
What is that doing? Just giving up on someone? The only time capital punishment should be used is when rehabilitation hasn’t worked and neither is the person just mentally ill
When we’re humans allowed to pick when people live and when people get to die?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

She will be hanged if not burned alive, in Somalia mental disease or such type of sympathy are not tolerated or entertained, you do the crime and pay it with your life,I would personally have burned her a life in front of everyone, this is the third man that was burned within this year alone,we need to make an example of her so no more Somali man gets brutally murdered by these sick Halimos.
:francis:

Last edited:

Cyrus

She will be hanged if not burned alive, in Somalia mental disease or such type of sympathy are not tolerated or entertained, you do the crime and pay it with your life,I would personally have burned her a life in front of everyone, this is the third man that was burned within this year alone,we need to make an example of her so no more Somali man gets brutally murdered by these sick Halimos.
:francis:

@a y a n would rather have us believe that this is a one off case. How many more innocent Somali men have to die before the message gets drilled in to your head ??

a y a n

VIP
@a y a n would rather have us believe that this is a one off case. How many more innocent Somali men have to die before the message gets drilled in to your head ??
one off? I know she’s probably gonna be burned or hanged, but to ponder on whether isolating her and trying to treat what tf could’ve wrong with her is always a back thought