Pre-Colonial Nigeria vs Pre-Colonial Somalia Cavalry

I couldn't imagine the Somalis winning against this type of cavalry. It would be a slaughter and sad day if a Somali cavalry went up against these madows.

11104468055_f4b0840d5b_k.jpg

11104516526_72ba7a2181_o.jpg

Somali horsemen
booey6upj9a51.png

What's the point of going on an obscure Somali forum, and attempting to 'prove' your history, culture, and cavalry to a bunch of anonymous users that you've never even known before? :bell:

You lack self-assuredness, to be frank. I agree that one should not infer that an entire population of one of the largest continents suffers from the insecurity and low self-esteem that you have, but it's very telling of the environment that you've grown up in if you're able to get prompted by a bunch of narcissistic trolls on the internet you seek nothing but to get a rise out of you.

Also, this might seem a bit too late, but it seems that you've already provoked the Racist Trolls that I was warning you about. You shall deal with them yourself. Don't complain about their incessant denigration, though. :drakekidding:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
this was the empire warriors armors, we were the African to beat European by sea warfare, i don't need to explain who we are you already know.

sea warfare
1621360458348.png

Attachments

• 1621360335264.png
    1621360335264.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 254
nigga you really comparing royales to clans members tf
Them regular niggas too. The drip is so immaculate you thought they were royales :banderas:

How did they get enslaved then

:ayaanswag:
That's a different story :mjcry:

Somalis had guns while Nigerians were enslaving each other with spears and rocks. We are not the same kiddo.

Nigerians had that smoke too

Kouka (Kukawa).jpg

Kukawa.jpg

can you leave us alone
go back to nairaland

No :pacspit:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Them regular niggas too. The drip is so immaculate you thought they were royales :banderas:

That's a different story :mjcry:

Nigerians had that smoke too

View attachment 185334
View attachment 185335

No :pacspit:
don't even talk about drip we was kings of that sh@t
while you west africans were stuck in your caves we explored the world and gone to china
look at that drip
the first-ever black man to go to china and learn mandrin
1621360885477.png

I mean we can appreciate both of our histories without putting each other down
:sass1:

Regardless, I think we can all agree that our ancestors were people who played no games, fucked shit up, and commanded respect.

Last edited:
west Africa was pretty impressive tho ngl, :wow1:but i feel bad for central and south those nigga got nothing, SAD

West African history is very rich. I hope more can be discovered about them.
Unfortunately, Artifact smuggling seems to be popping over there. First the Europeans came and stole from them, now you have smugglers doing it. Same thing is Happening in Somali areas, people sell priceless artifacts to international buyers for cheap prices.

Trending