Pray for our fallen Cushitic brothers

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
they can't outbreed us, we outbreeding them :mjlaugh:the kenyan twitter is funny asf they believe somalis are rich jews that will take over bc they breed like rabbits kkk
View attachment 264539

I doubt it. It's clickbait journalism. They don't follow journalistic ethics in Africa and people write the outlandish garbage. I'm also referring to the Somali Bantu. They have like 10 kids. Somalis in Somalia today have like 2 kids and then divorce.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
I doubt it. It's clickbait journalism. They don't follow journalistic ethics in Africa and people write the outlandish garbage. I'm also referring to the Somali Bantu. They have like 10 kids. Somalis in Somalia today have like 2 kids and then divorce.
this was actuall survey rank, somalis have 7 children while the other groups only have 3, sxb we already are one of the big 5 in 20 years we will deff overtake every ethnic group, cap somali have 7 in rural area and cities 6 and also we remarriage after divorce culture so big NO sxb

The World bank begs to differ with those made-up numbers :mjpls:

Skärmavbild 2023-04-05 kl. 00.21.08.png

https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/SP.DYN.TFRT.IN?locations=SO

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Somalis are over taking every ethnic group in east africa in terms of population. :Silly:

The ethnics will never hold power or numbers

Khaemwaset

VIP
Even if somali bantu reach 10% of the population, there is nothing a few deportations and msssacres can't fix. :Man:
Someone has to keep the demographics stable after all :westbrookswag:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I cannot deny the natural order of the races :Heil: :Heil: :Heil:

I see this kind of ideology as weakness. As I said before, I do not resent racism or groups fighting over land. Waa iska natural fadhi ku dirir laakiin I cannot respect when they act like cowards and attempt to dehumanize each other. "Monkeys, inferiors, lower life forms..." Nah, son. What's particularly cold blooded about me is that I'll fully acknowledge Mr. Ayonkiye and Mr. Smith are human beings just like me. That they are capable of intelligent thought, of empathy, of love, of kindness and everything that is good as well as bad about mankind. That they are full people... but I'll still bust a cap in their ass and steal their guri.

Sesame Street Idk GIF

what u on, the sofala was gold mining city founded by somali merchants as somali,indian,arabs ruled the seas at that time, u were freed bc of the good people of mogadishu felt bad for u and u master arabs
View attachment 264526
View attachment 264529
-It was a small trading post not a city
-Somali but which ones? I already told you I suspect those to be the admixed Bajuni merchants types, it perfectly fits the Lemba people's history and genetics (paternally descend from Arabian and South asians in great part yet carry way more East African like autosomal than their neighbors)
-the area was already known and inhabited by Bantu people, notably Great Zimbabwe folks and their closely related neighbors(Shona, Venda, Kalanga ...)
-These gold miners were obviously allowed by the natives who also benefited from it, the Manica (Shona subgroup)town is nearby. Great Zimbabwe already had plenty of gold, Sofala was nothing compared to what they had, you can thanks them for letting you dig in this small post.
- It only became a proper city when the swahilis soon after took it and strengthened its trading capacity. They had to pay tribute to the Monomatapa kingdom(descendants of Great Zimbabwe)though to reside, probably like their somali predecessors(it's just that we lack written evidences)
-again it has nothing to do with sympathy, the Portuguese were a threat to the Muslims of the region, Somalis interceded with their ottoman masters (ajuraans are described as clients on your text) on behalf of the Swahilis they exchanged with beforehand. That's what allies do, I don't see the "ruling" part in this.

actually bantus didn't assimilate cushitic, they married each other, no assimilation took part even with them being 80% wiped by the flue
What do you think assimilation is boy?
Here's a definition I found:
assimilation, in anthropology and sociology, the process whereby individuals or groups of differing ethnic heritage are absorbed into the dominant culture of a society.

It happened exactly like that, most if not all Bantu groups from Uganda to Northern Tanzania got cushitic admixture, I can send you studies if you still want to argue😉

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
-It was a small trading post not a city
-Somali but which ones? I already told you I suspect those to be the admixed Bajuni merchants types, it perfectly fits the Lemba people's history and genetics (paternally descend from Arabian and South asians in great part yet carry way more East African like autosomal than their neighbors)
-the area was already known and inhabited by Bantu people, notably Great Zimbabwe folks and their closely related neighbors(Shona, Venda, Kalanga ...)
-These gold miners were obviously allowed by the natives who also benefited from it, the Manica (Shona subgroup)town is nearby. Great Zimbabwe already had plenty of gold, Sofala was nothing compared to what they had, you can thanks them for letting you dig in this small post.
- It only became a proper city when the swahilis soon after took it and strengthened its trading capacity. They had to pay tribute to the Monomatapa kingdom(descendants of Great Zimbabwe)though to reside, probably like their somali predecessors(it's just that we lack written evidences)
-again it has nothing to do with sympathy, the Portuguese were a threat to the Muslims of the region, Somalis interceded with their ottoman masters (ajuraans are described as clients on your text) on behalf of the Swahilis they exchanged with beforehand. That's what allies do, I don't see the "ruling" part in this.
what u on niyahow, u make no sense, i already provided the sources and facts, sofala in somali means ''go dig'' it makes sense as the city was founded on gold mining
1680649333036.png

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
What do you think assimilation is boy?
Here's a definition I found:
assimilation, in anthropology and sociology, the process whereby individuals or groups of differing ethnic heritage are absorbed into the dominant culture of a society.

It happened exactly like that, most if not all Bantu groups from Uganda to Northern Tanzania got cushitic admixture, I can send you studies if you still want to argue😉
am not illiterate like u, i already told u bantu never assimilated cushitic but they intermarried, i'll give u exempel kikiyu, only nilotics assimilated cushitics, almost every east african group has cushitic admixture sxb, no bantu group has male cushitic haplo group does disproving your claim

Khaemwaset

VIP
if 6'4 are our lowest what was our highest 12 :faysalwtf:
If we were stable I wouldn't mind having a average birth rate of 12. Free healthcare and child support for the mothers and within a couple decades somalis would dominate everything with our numbers

delusions in this thread are hilarious talking about land expansion. somalis will continue chasing camels and south sudanese will continue chasing cows. both peoples have absolute xaarholes for homelands. :mjlol:

People are just joking, saaxiib