Pray for our fallen Cushitic brothers

Yaraye

VIP
Leaking War GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Leaking War GIF

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Somalis were not the rapy type sxb, we don't mix with our subject, take dna test it will prove my point, how can Ajuran empire was the stronger empire in africa who had colonies in africa,india etc in that time be footsoldiers for ottoman:ftw9nwa: they single handedly defeated portugeese and if they asked for help themselves or not it was bc of somalis mercy they were freed, be grateful boy

View attachment 264512
Good job, now Sofala is done for goodπŸ‘πŸΎYour own text clearly shows that they followed the ottomans who protected them and gave them guns. It's not because of mercy but because the Portuguese were after the whole East African coast, allowing them to settle was simply unthinkable, they would've go after them soon after. Whatever, none of your text support your claim of a Somali ruled Swahili coast, you definitely have reading issuesπŸ€“

Somalis are strictly monogamous and do not mix with foreigners like Arab or bantus en mass. Only people we have decided to intermarry were other cushites and even that's a stretch since it only happend in border territories and major cities like harar and dir dhabe
Too bad

AbdiFreedom

Save πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
We don't claim ayrabs.
The Canadian identity is that of Anglo American. No matter how much you integrate you will always be an Abdi, never an Henri
It's over

You're not the first and especially not the last (far from it) to beg me over this. Don't waste your time. You may be wondering why I'm on Somalispot then. I am here as a mod to guide and rule over you like the international community and NGOs guide and rule you, except I'm working in your best interest.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
That's one of the reason of the lack of Somali legacy wherever they ventured outside of the Horn and more largely why Bantus assimilated southern cushites and not the opposite.
Yes you're right, the bantus mixed with anyone and everyone whilst we cushites would rather die than have our children be of impure blood

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Good job, now Sofala is done for goodπŸ‘πŸΎYour own text clearly shows that they followed the ottomans who protected them and gave them guns. It's not because of mercy but because the Portuguese were after the whole East African coast, allowing them to settle was simply unthinkable, they would've go after them soon after. Whatever, none of your text support your claim of a Somali ruled Swahili coast, you definitely have reading issuesπŸ€“
what u on, the sofala was gold mining city founded by somali merchants as somali,indian,arabs ruled the seas at that time, u were freed bc of the good people of mogadishu felt bad for u and u master arabs
1680645470418.png

1680645562519.png

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
That's one of the reason of the lack of Somali legacy wherever they ventured outside of the Horn and more largely why Bantus assimilated southern cushites and not the opposite.
actually bantus didn't assimilate cushitic, they married each other, no assimilation took part even with them being 80% wiped by the flue

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
somali supremecy was the thing back then :win:cucking arab,bantu,indian
1680646007716.png

how can i forget our reer street xaar colony, we ruled the indian islands, those millions of indians couldn't save their kins kkkk :mjlaugh::pachah1:
1680646068184.png

Trending