Pray for our fallen Cushitic brothers

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
The last southern Cushitic tribe left after the bantu expansion called the iraqw tribe of Tanzania have been completely assimilated now.
Inshallah we will avenge the southern cushites who have fallen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ :friendhug:

Look at this "iraqw" music video, they are complete bantus now... :mjlol::mjkkk:

Khaemwaset

VIP
Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Shimbiris

ุจู‰ูŽุฑ ุบู‰ูŽู„ ุฅูŠุค ุนุขู†ุค ู„ุค
VIP
Bro, we have no leg to stand on. The Koonfuris have forever embarrassed us with their niiko:

We even eat Fufu and call it "Soor". We are one marriage away from being part of the East African Federation.

Khaemwaset

VIP
So they've succumbed to Bantus?!?! :francis:
At the end of the end, you gain some and you loose some. Let's take this L in silence :meleshame:
The only thing silent is the Nairobi once im done with them

Shimbiris

VIP
We GIFs | Tenor

That's souther culture, kkk

This brutha pretending he never had soor. I am a nearly pure bred northman tribally and I can admit I grew up eating it from time to time as has many a chap in Bosaso. Kkkkkkkk

Khaemwaset

VIP
Bro, we have no leg to stand on. The Koonfuris have forever embarrassed us with their niiko:

We even eat Fufu and call it "Soor". We are one marriage away from being part of the East African Federation.
Moving like nigerians with these dances :liberaltears:

The situation is dire, they number over a billion whilst we cushites are only 200 million stuck on some little tuulo on the eastern edge of the continent being called arab invaders by jealous girls in south africa crying over timo jeelic xalimos.

Way dhamaatay :mjlol:

Shimbiris

VIP
Moving like nigerians with these dances :liberaltears:

The situation is dire, they number over a billion whilst we cushites are only 200 million stuck on some little tuulo on the eastern edge of the continent being called arab invaders by jealous girls in south africa crying over timo jeelic xalimos.

Way dhamaatay :mjlol:

It's okay, bro. Once the west collapses the Somali and Oromo expansions will resume and the Tutsis will claim their rightful dominion over the Congo. Inshallah.

Khaemwaset

VIP
It's okay, bro. Once the west collapses the Somali and Oromo expansions will resume and the Tutsis will claim their rightful dominion over the Congo. Inshallah.
Can't wait for when the noble lost tribe of samaale led by sheik Paul kagame invades the bantus and gets revenge.

The Somali and Oromo expansion will be of unprecedented proportions, the madows will be climbing mountains the second they see a vaguely looking cushitic man hugging a tree and speaking afaan oromo. The somalis will declare futuh al-zanj and ride the god blessed army against the protestant madow infidels and send them running back to the jungles only for the revived tutsis to kill them off and establish the empire of southern cush whilst the oromo and somalis carve up the east african regions and establish the dual cushitic empires. We shall support our northern cushitic brothers in sudan called the beja and help them create the northern cush empire.

:Cry:

Oromo expansion? Let us leave you behind before we even start :comeon:

They are already coming for our barren land in my home region. Please redirect them to the blessed lands westwards :damn:

Shimbiris

VIP
Can't wait for when the noble lost tribe of samaale led by sheik Paul kagame invades the bantus and gets revenge.

The Somali and Oromo expansion will be of unprecedented proportions, the madows will be climbing mountains the second they see a vaguely looking cushitic man hugging a tree and speaking afaan oromo. The somalis will declare futuh al-zanj and ride the god blessed army against the protestant madow infidels and send them running back to the jungles only for the revived tutsis to kill them off and establish the empire of southern cush whilst the oromo and somalis carve up the east african regions and establish the dual cushitic empires. We shall support our northern cushitic brothers in sudan called the beja and help them create the northern cush empire.

:Cry:

Sad Doctor Who GIF

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
The last southern Cushitic tribe left after the bantu expansion called the iraqw tribe of Tanzania have been completely assimilated now.
Inshallah we will avenge the southern cushites who have fallen ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ :friendhug:

Look at this "iraqw" music video, they are complete bantus now... :mjlol::mjkkk:
She sounds like a somali

Shimbiris

VIP
It's too perfect of a world :Cry:
Cushweyn is in my heart :mjlol:

You remind me of:

@Apollo

I weep at how the Xabash were not Islamized during the conquest 500 years ago. Imagine, walaal... we could have maybe had one nation between the Horn and Sudan. With that much land and peoples we could have been a mighty power that could wrestle the lands south of Aswan from the Masris and maybe bloody Aswan itself along with all of northern Kenya from the Brits and Bantus.

Imagine a nation from Aswan to Ijara and from Xaafuun to al-Junaynah, home to the civilization of the ancient Nubians, Aksum, the Barbaroi city-states, the Muslim Sultanates of the Horn like the Ajuuraan and Adal, the Abyssinian Empire, the Christian Nubian Kingdoms, the Blemmyes and Medjay of ancient legend and so much more alongside many interesting peoples like the Oromos, Sidamics and Omotics. Everything from green highlands to volcanic deserts to savannahs boasting all the wildlife diversity Kenya flexes at the gaalo to the Nile Valley itself and beaches, beaches and beaches! Not to mention a population potential well-over 200 million if we played our agricultural cards right.

I'd have gladly accepted Arabic as a lingua franca for such a glorious nation that could be a juggernaut on the world stage alongside the likes of India and China. 5,000 kilometers from north to south and east to west. Bismillah. Geeljires think too small with this Somaliweyn business. This was where it was at, saaxiib. Christianity fudging shizzle up like always.

sad death GIF by Global TV

What a glorious nation it would have been!

I see hunter gatherers influence, not bantus. Their dance reminds me of the San of southern Africa. It's not always easy to make the distinction between bantu and HG physical influences. For example many southern Ethiopians(omotic, some oromos...) looks Niger-Congo but it's actually coming from the native Ethiopian hunter gatherers (Shabu, Mota...)

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Majority of south Cushitic were assimilated by @Nilotic people when they got wiped out by flue similar to what happened to native Americans, don't blame the beesha barakeysan we Bantuweyne

Trending

Latest posts