Poverty Is A Choice....

No one chooses to be poor, but apparently the rapper DDG thinks so. Sickening that some people who came from that environment can turn around and use White Supremacist rhetoric towards their own.

People who think poverty is a choice are too mentally immature to realize that the accumulation of material wealth is a zero sum game. In order for some to have many must have not. You just have try to be the former but hard work won't guarantee it.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Great! The Bangladeshi kids who working in a sweatshop factory are not grinding hard enough.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
strap up your bootstraps mentality. Yes everyone should work hard and aspire to be great but letโ€™s not pretend everyone has the same opportunities as you.
Damn bro, you never miss with your takes.

You're looking like the Steph Curry of takes

Steph Curry Basketball GIF by NBA

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
People who think poverty is a choice are too mentally immature to realize that the accumulation of material wealth is a zero sum game. In order for some to have many must have not. You just have try to be the former but hard work won't guarantee it.
Would you consider your self left when it comes to economics. Because i tend to notice the right wingers tend to wither have no empathy or not understand how easy it is for money to make more money.

Would you consider your self left when it comes to economics. Because i tend to notice the right wingers tend to wither have no empathy or not understand how easy it is for money to make more money.
I honestly don't know where I'd place any of my views on a political compass. I always saw myself as right leaning just because I don't agree with certain agendas being pushed around by the left but I know it's not as simple as that.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I honestly don't know where I'd place any of my views on a political compass. I always saw myself as right leaning just because I don't agree with certain agendas being pushed around by the left but I know it's not as simple as that.
Same when it social policies i am right leaning because i like traditional values( not in the red-pill way) but also when it comes to economics i tend to lean left because at least they understand and have mercy on the poor.

Trending

Latest posts