Potterheads come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry Potter is an abomination.

JK Rowling was a Maladaptive Daydreamer, her world-building skills were always world class. You should look up to her (I suspect you have the same condition, a lively and all-consuming imagination).
/thread I used to play pottermore, I was slytherin and my wand was really beautiful.

DRACO

VIP
Tom felton (Draco from potter) is now on The flash tv series.
I was so happy my nigga made it on the flash.

Who else watches the flash?

JK Rowling was a Maladaptive Daydreamer, her world-building skills were always world class. You should look up to her (I suspect you have the same condition, a lively and all-consuming imagination).
/thread I used to play pottermore, I was slytherin and my wand was really beautiful.

Your wand stats?

Mine: Hawthorn, dragon heartstring core, 12.5", quite flexible

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Capture.PNG

Opened up my old-ass Pottermore account and found this :chrisfreshhah:
I always did think Hufflepuff was an underrated house. It's too bad that Gryffindor and Slytherin got all the focus, being the generic "Brave and good vs. Sneaky and evil" dynamic. Boring.

TooMacaan

VIP
Tfw I was hardcore #teamSlytherin as a young HP fan...but it turns out to be my lowest score:ileycry:. When did I get this soft, da heck?!:uCkf6mf:

And how's my Gryffindor score so higho_O; I'm cowardly af :pachah1:
upload_2018-3-4_8-6-30.png

Faves: Sirius Black, Dobby, Hagrid, (and Dumbledore-- prior to him being SJWized).

Also..Tom Riddle, before he 'became' Voldemort, kinda fascinated me.

upload_2018-3-4_7-56-44.png upload_2018-3-4_7-57-0.png

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
When I was a kid, I remember getting excited about two things: Doctor Who and Primeval.

I know everyone knows Doctor Who, but does anyone watch or has watched Primeval before?

When I was a kid, I remember getting excited about two things: Doctor Who and Primeval.

I know everyone knows Doctor Who, but does anyone watch or has watched Primeval before?

Merlin, Doctor Who and Primeval are pretty much my all time favourite shows. Arghh the nostalgia :frdfvsb:
Also Death in Paradise and Gomorrah.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
What kind of human being likes dolores umbridge? That's like saying you like getting sliced in the balls with a hot knife.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Tom felton (Draco from potter) is now on The flash tv series.
I was so happy my nigga made it on the flash.

Who else watches the flash?
The weird thing is there were many references to the Harry Potter movies in that show lol

View attachment 38812
Opened up my old-ass Pottermore account and found this :chrisfreshhah:
I always did think Hufflepuff was an underrated house. It's too bad that Gryffindor and Slytherin got all the focus, being the generic "Brave and good vs. Sneaky and evil" dynamic. Boring.

You're right, the book didn't really pick up on Hufflepuff at all. But J. K Rowling herself said hufflepuff was her favourite house. Cedric Diggory came out of hufflepuff and he was one of the best

giphy.gif

(lmao mad eye moody in the background)

Tfw I was hardcore #teamSlytherin as a young HP fan...but it turns out to be my lowest score:ileycry:. When did I get this soft, da heck?!:uCkf6mf:

And how's my Gryffindor score so higho_O; I'm cowardly af :pachah1:
View attachment 38815

Faves: Sirius Black, Dobby, Hagrid, (and Dumbledore-- prior to him being SJWized).

Also..Tom Riddle, before he 'became' Voldemort, kinda fascinated me.

View attachment 38813 View attachment 38814

You're the first ravenclaw :eek:

I hated dumbledore as well. Too pretentious and annoying

But what do you mean SJWized?
giphy.gif

What kind of human being likes dolores umbridge? That's like saying you like getting sliced in the balls with a hot knife.

I liked how creative her punishment methods were, with the whole making harry write with his blood. Now rita skeeter that was a vile creature :birdman:

TooMacaan

VIP
You're the first ravenclaw :eek:

I hated dumbledore as well. Too pretentious and annoying

But what do you mean SJWized?
giphy.gif
I have no wit whatsoever:frdfvsb: but i probably ranked pretty high on the curiosity/individualism aspects; Ravenclaw was my fav house after Slytherin tho, so I'm not complaining :banderas:.

dumbledore was ace, not a freaking fudge packer nacalaa ! #StopTheErasure

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You're right, the book didn't really pick up on Hufflepuff at all. But J. K Rowling herself said hufflepuff was her favourite house. Cedric Diggory came out of hufflepuff and he was one of the best

giphy.gif

(lmao mad eye moody in the background)
I remember reading on the Pottermore website about the fact that the reason you never see the Hufflepuff common room in the books is because it's hidden in this secret basement under the kitchens - but apparently it's super cosy and full of couches and fireplaces and stuff like that. Definitely the kind of out of the way place I'd want to stay at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending