Potterheads come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slytherin gangggg. I remember queuing up for the half blood prince to come out and I finished it in like 6 hours

Squaddddd :salute:

Sxb i have a feeling all somalis are slytherins. It's in our blood to be cunning& full of deciet:russ: So far 4 have posted saying they're slytherins. What was your favourite moment in the books?

Sxb i have a feeling all somalis are slytherins. It's in our blood to be cunning& full of deciet:russ: So far 4 have posted saying they're slytherins.
guess that means I'm superior :trumpsmirk:

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 10.18.49 AM.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

guess that means I'm superior :trumpsmirk:

View attachment 38734

Oh hell nah, First gryffindor up in here but still slytherin>>

We only accept pure bloods/half bloods in for slytherin. Gryffindor is full of mudbloods (both parents are muggles).

Gryffindor is for the brave and daring, hufflepuff are the ordinary average folk (most boring), ravenclaw are smart/ intelligent and slytherin are the sly and cunning.

Last edited:
Squaddddd :salute:

Sxb i have a feeling all somalis are slytherins. It's in our blood to be cunning& full of deciet:russ: So far 4 have posted saying they're slytherins. What was your favourite moment in the books?

Order of the Phoenix in Sirius' house and everything around it. Going undercover into the ministry of magick

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Back in the day i was Sorted into Slytherin but i always saw myself as a mixture of hupplepuff and Slytherin. Meh i guess my charms chuck me at Slytherin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts