Potterheads come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRACO

VIP
I like the potter films but not a obsessed potterhead, When I was singing up to SSpot they was replaying deathly hallows film on the Tv . so I choose my fav characters name Draco.

Team slytherin doe :z1banet:

I like the potter films but not a obsessed potterhead, When I was singing up to SSpot they was replaying deathly hallows film on the Tv . so I choose my fav characters name Draco.

Team slytherin doe :z1banet:

Are you those ones who watched the films but haven't read the books? :ohlord:

Blasphemous. I sentence you to the prison of azkaban so the dementors can feast on you
giphy.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Proud Slytherin here! I’ve been in slytherin since I was eleven years old and I’am still a HUGE potterhead

Favourite characters are Luna Lovegood and Sirius Black, like OP, and my favourite book and film is definetly the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Proud Slytherin here! I’ve been in slytherin since I was eleven years old and I’am still a HUGE potterhead

Favourite characters are Luna Lovegood and Sirius Black, like OP, and my favourite book and film is definetly the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Finally a harry potter fan and a slytherin too
giphy.gif

Prisoner of Azkaban has so many memorable moments. Where sirius is introduced and ron's rat was exposed as peter pettigrew :russ: The scene when snape strolls in 'Turn to page 394' after lupin is replaced i can watch over and over again. Alan rickman will be missed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:faysalwtf:
So many casual spoiler drops in this thread. I already watched all of the movies but not everyone has!

My favourite character is Professor Snape.
:fittytousand:

Harry Potter is an abomination.

That's interesting! :whoo:

But there's no other explanation. Where are you from?

:faysalwtf:
So many casual spoiler drops in this thread. I already watched all of the movies but not everyone has!

My favourite character is Professor Snape.
:fittytousand:

Have you read the books? The movies captured the main bits but left out a lot tbh

Snape was a bellend but he came through. What house are you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.