Potential war between Djibouti/Eritrea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should not tolerate intolerance. Your antisemitism is unbearable. Repent yourself.

:what1:Repent? When did you join the church of PAHG?

Also, using the dictionary definition, you're the antisemite here not me.

anti-Semite
ˌantɪˈsiːmʌɪt,ˌantɪˈsɛmʌɪt/
noun
noun: antisemite
  1. a person who is hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.
    "he was not just a bigot, but also an anti-Semite"

:dabcasar:

I'm seeing parallels with the first gulf war. Perfect excuse for the West to invade Eritrea.

I believe the west is a bit war weary to jump into another front but the similarities are clear.

No doubt Djibouti is in a favourable position due to western military presence in addition to Djibouti being Ethiopia's main access point to sea.

@Araman yes it means Afar in Somali (not slang) and some of their militia's/factions may have colluded with Eritrea on this occasion.

@HILIB-CUNE @ethan bradberry enlighten me please

Apollo

VIP
Repent? When did you join the church of PAHG?

Also, using the dictionary definition, you're the antisemite here not me.

:dabcasar:

In the Somali context antisemitism refers to excessive hatred for either the Habesha or Arabs. The Jews are irrelevant to Somalis, but many Somalis do harbor antisemitic animosity towards the two aforementioned groups. You are an antisemitic bigot. You need some diversity and tolerance training.

In the Somali context antisemitism refers to excessive hatred for either the Habesha or Arabs. The Jews are irrelevant to Somalis, but many Somalis do harbor antisemitic animosity towards the two aforementioned groups. You are an antisemitic bigot. You need some diversity and tolerance training.

Says the yahuudi-hating neo-fascist. :mjlol:

Afars are low-key snake like :ohhh:

Never understood why the Djibouti regime didn't just relocate all the Afars the French brought over, the ones that were already there can stay but the others :ohno:

The Habesha are our allies on the African continent. Somalis who hate them excessively are unpatriotic.

Lol. A yahuudi in Tel Aviv has done nothing to me, I wish him no ill-will.

A xabashi can choke on a grenade, though. But then you're from buuqland, a region known for submission to xabashis.:drakekidding:

Afars are low-key snake like :ohhh:

Never understood why the Djibouti regime didn't just relocate all the Afars the French brought over, the ones that were already there can stay but the others :ohno:

They're retards like their cousins, the Oromo. An afar in Djibouti is a free man. In eritrea, they're being ethnically cleansed.

Apollo

VIP
Lol. A yahuudi in Tel Aviv has done nothing to me, I wish him no ill-will.

A xabashi can choke on a grenade, though. But then you're from buuqland, a region known for submission to xabashis.:drakekidding:

I was actually trolling, if you haven't noticed already. Did you not catch my sarcasm? :siilaanyolaugh:

PS. Abdullahi Yusuf's decision to invite Ethiopian troops to pacify Somalia was the best decision in Somali political history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts