Potential war between Djibouti/Eritrea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You should injure them first then ogle or touch them.
WARYAAAA
full

I was actually trolling, if you haven't noticed already. Did you not catch my sarcasm? :siilaanyolaugh:

PS. Abdullahi Yusuf's decision to invite Ethiopian troops to pacify Somalia was the best decision in Somali political history.

I know when you're trolling. When you're trolling you sound like the Swedish immigration Minister. When you're not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I know when you're trolling. When your trolling you sound like the Swedish immigration Minister. When you're not...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But notice how his views are always destructive even tho they're polar opposite :icon lol:

It's either full on ethnic cleansing, gas chambers or he's low-key advocating for white genocide and the downfall of yurope by encouraging mass immigration :hmm:

Apollo

VIP
But notice how his views are always destructive even tho they're polar opposite :icon lol:

It's either full on ethnic cleansing, gas chambers or he's low-key advocating for white genocide and the downfall of yurope by encouraging mass immigration :hmm:

Both can work. Where there is a will there is a way. :dead:

For real, I would consider myself far left w

3f4.gif

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why are so many somalis backing djibouti, they decided to cut ties with Qatar something Somalia refused (Although i too dislike eritrea)

Lmao, just because I like socio-political chaos it doesn't say anything about my social behavior. That is the polar opposite again and very mundane.

Politics influences society. Only psychopath can compartmentalise the two.:hemad:

You sound like a cross between Herman Goering, Patrick Bateman and Jordan Belmont.

Apollo

VIP
Politics influences society. Only psychopath can compartmentalise the two.:hemad:

You sound like a cross between Herman Goering, Patrick Bateman and Jordan Belmont.

I'm not going to live in Europe or Somalia. And Somalia is already pretty much burned to the ground as a society. :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending