Potential war between Djibouti/Eritrea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what did they do in this news^ of the thread
I'm pretty sure they're working out a deal with eritrea once Djibouti goes to take back it's territories from eritrea. Them afars don't like Gulleh and they will side with their brethrens in eritrea

So Djibouti decides to side with Saudis, the Qataris remove their men from the border and and the expansionist Eritreans take Djibouti territory just like that.

Fuk these habashis, all I see here is a tiny but very successful country who is doing good for themselves and a usual jealousy driven habashi aggression. Hope the dir ppl unite and send these bastards running and make sure they confiscate their sandals this time.

very sad to see that how the tables have turned stinky habashi have turned into expansionists Ethiopia in Somalia and now Eritrea in Djibouti
Time to fight back my niggaz.

Ps Puntland stands with Djibouti

Gambar

VIP
Eritreans Xabashi are a really lousy group of people. Their leader throws them in camps and they are abused with Somalis in Libya and are trafficked. What do they want from Djibouti? Canfar and Oromo are truly weasels.

Apollo

VIP
Eritreans Xabashi are a really lousy group of people. Their leader throws them in camps and they are abused with Somalis in Libya and are trafficked. What do they want from Djibouti? Canfar and Oromo are truly weasels.

I hear Arab criminal gangs love abducting Eritrean immigrants as the Eritrean government harass the emigrant's family. Their relatives are willing to pay high randoms because of that. Sad!

Gambar

VIP
I hear Arab criminal gangs love abducting Eritrean immigrants as the Eritrean government harass their family when they find out one of them migrated and their relatives are willing to pay high randoms because of that. Sad!
Yet they are trying to expand into Djibouti Aabihin wasooyin!

I'm pretty sure they're working out a deal with eritrea once Djibouti goes to take back it's territories from eritrea. Them afars don't like Gulleh and they will side with their brethrens in eritrea
I doubt it, the afars are also backstabbing the eritrean government

We should side with our Somali brethren on this one, Djibouti are indirectly expanding Somaliweyn.
:siilaanyosmile:

But we shouldn't alienate eritrea though, we'll need them in future conflicts.
:westbrookswag:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
People only understand force in Africa. The Ciise should force the Canfars to learn Somali and ban their language. Start a Somalization program on them.

That's what the Habeshas done to the other ethnic groups and look how successful they've been. Slaves eventually learn to love their masters.

Why are so many somalis backing djibouti, they decided to cut ties with Qatar something Somalia refused (Although i too dislike eritrea)
Despite arab policies, Djibouti is still majority somali, of course we're backing them. Is that a surprise? To back Somalis over xabashis?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Despite arab policies, Djibouti is still majority somali, of course we're backing them. Is that a surprise? To back Somalis over xabashis?
Eritreans are trigrays not xabaashis genius. If Eritrea were Xabaashis they wouldn't secede from Ethiopia in the first place. :drakelaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
People only understand force in Africa. The Ciise should force the Canfars to learn Somali and ban their language. Start a Somalization program on them.

That's what the Habeshas done to the other ethnic groups and look how successful they've been. Slaves eventually learn to love their masters.

@Kezira kkkkkkk

Eritreans are trigrays not xabaashis genius. If Eritrea were Xabaashis they wouldn't secede from Ethiopia in the first place. :drakelaugh:
This must be the dumbest thing I've read to date, I would @ that xabashi guy but his name is difficult.

Eritreans are mostly xabashi, tigrignian and tigré. They rule Ethiopia as well (TPLF) do you think just because they speak a same language they would unite? Eritrea has a distinct history from Ethiopia, despite being mainly xabashi, they're like Somaliland but in Somaliland it's 100% Somali.

I hope that post was a joke, made you seem incredibly stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending