Post your voices

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
oh ok. It’s just that it doesn’t mean anything :icon lol: . But your accent is great.
Rah Google translate had me convinced, oh yeah I learnt that accent more than 10 years ago. Man still has it innit:wow:
I don't even attempt at speaking french, I accept I'll never be able to pronounce french words correctly without injuring my tongue :mjlol:
You should setup an online french class I'll sign up as your first student along with @Yukon_Niner :childplease:
I use to take french in primary school so speaking French feels kind of familiar but I can't understand it for the life of me:mjlol:
dutch is worse than French ! :drakewtf:
Dutch is horrible, these guys legit sound like walruses.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Saredo @Ghengis Kaarhis @Helios @Abdisamad3 @Gambar rate my French guys and I swear this doesn't contain any insults towards French people or the tooty frooty language :wow1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think it might just be the novelty, I've only heard it a few times. I'm guessing if I was around it for about a week I'd probably find it annoying real quick.

I think it's equivalent to what Americans think about the British upper class accent, it's not very glamorous at all.

You're right. The novelty wears off with time.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
so you do understand a bit of danish I guess.. I feel the same about Swedish, I actually understand more when I'm reading Swedish compared when people speak it.
i have cousins there but when I visit they speak somali or english to me

When im at the store I look at the cash register cause i dont know what number they saying lol