Post your voices

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Because you are without equal :mjcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll morph into a Narc if I permit this one line.:wtf: I'm worthwhile but people are at parity me. And if they don't see it this way I opt to get them to see their merit. We eat, breath, sleep, experience emotional highs and lows, pain and grapple with our mortality.

its more for a stroke kinda thing
What do you mean?

Last edited:
I'll morph int a Narc if I permit this one line.:wtf: I'm worthwhile but people are at parity me. And if they don't see it this way I opt to get them to see their merit. We eat, breath, sleep, experience emotional highs and lows, pain and grapple with our mortality.
muse: a person or personified force who is the source of inspiration.

Woah there chief, you being humble and reasonable wasn't part of the deal. Now accept my misguided affections before I get all school-shootery :ufdup:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I'll morph int a Narc if I permit this one line.:wtf: I'm worthwhile but people are at parity me. And if they don't see it this way I opt to get them to see their merit. We eat, breath, sleep, experience emotional highs and lows, pain and grapple with our mortality.

What do you mean?
nigga busting nuts big time to the sound of your voice

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

Woah there chief, you being humble and reasonable wasn't part of the deal. Now accept my misguided affections before I get all school-shootery :ufdup:
Speaking off peoples voices. You sound very well spoken. :urgh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

:win: I do whatever I want. I'm not one to kowtow but I will not allow you to qarxiis in a homicidal trench. I might have been a hostage negotiator in a past life. ;)

:win: I do whatever I want. I'm not one to kowtow but I will not allow you to qarxiis in a homicidal trench. I might have been a hostage negotiator in a past life. ;)
Well unless you pony up that voicenote, followed by a candle lit dinner over a Zoom meeting, everyone's getting lead! On your head be it.

pewpew.gif

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Well unless you pony up that voicenote, followed by a candle lit dinner over a Zoom meeting, everyone's getting lead! On your head be it.

View attachment 120565

That's a tall order. I can compromise on a voice note. The question is what to stay. :francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bravo, bro! :qri8gs7: Thanks for the uplifting message. What flows inward, flows outward. By extension your success is our success.

Trending