Post Your Positive Encounters With The Other Sex.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Somali taxi and Uber drivers always have the best sheeko. As soon as I put my seatbelt on, I’m talking about their life in Somalia and how they came here- tuulo or reer magaal?
I See You GIF by Red Table Talk

OmG πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Uber adeers are the best storytellers for sure.. :2tjlv3e:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Too many to count, xalimos always had my back and vice versa.

Just like this girl, Im ready to go to the extremes for our xalimos :wow:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Probably when a Somali auntie insisted on paying for my chicken & chips after I was a pound or two short. I came out of dugsi and she bought me food alongside her kids may Allah reward her for the kind deedβ™₯️

There was a somali guy coworker at my old work place who used to buy me sambuus from time to time. Haven't had sambuus for a while :mjcry:

Yh, somali elders like giving us food πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I've had flat tires quite a few times with men usually offering to help fix it. The one time a Somali adeer helped me, he also insisted on buying me my lunch. Our elders are more generous, may God bless them..

outside of the woman-hating creeps on Sspot.
They are outside on the streets, blending in with the everyday crowd, the same clothes as the normal farax, the same shoes, the same unconnected beard, they are walking amongst people invisible to the naked eye, if you saw them you would think they are a normal pleasant everyday farax.
Little do you know he spends his nights as a vigilante on FKD and posting misogynist posts on SSpot.
He is known as qablayaad man, he fights his inevitable bidaar by day and naag nools by night

Robert Pattinson Cinema GIF by The Batman

Sat next to an adeer that looked HSM in the train when there was a heatwave in the uk weeks ago. He gave me spare water he had cus I was wearing all black and sweat was dripping down my face Wallahi I was so touched :kendrickcry:I came back home making dua for him and his whole family.

Also not the opposite gender, but I remember when I was starting a new school in year 9 and still didn’t properly know the way home so I ended up getting lost. I walked and walked until I saw an older Somali lady getting into a car which I quickly approached. I asked her to take me to a bus stop and she ended up taking me all the way home (over an hour). I still think abt this occasionally πŸ₯ΉπŸ˜­

Honestly, I started getting interested in Somali women a couple of years ago. I was quite isolated from the Somali community; during my time in boarding school, most of my interactions were with non-Somalis. I could have easily lost touch with my culture, but then I discovered our traditions and tried out TikTok. That's where I learned about Somalinimo. I realized it's much better to stay connected to your own people, especially if you're concerned about your descendants and their faith. Could have breeded with entitled rich ajnabi but am at point now i would prefer Halimo with low iron deficiency as long as she is not self hating and without deen.
Boarding school in the uk or abroad.

Farahs share your positive experience about somali women and Halimas share your positive experiences with somali men.

Let's spread some positivity!!πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
This one time, i went to the barber. On my way back, i got lost (was new to the area) and it was winter so it was pretty cold and snowing too . To add to that, i was also wearing summer clothes (sandals, no jacket, etc) so i was super cold. Bless this somali habayar that was driving, she called me over, asked if i was somali and drove me home. Wallahi i will never forget her act of kindness, may God reward her with jannah :).

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
I like our community always looks out for each other. A good few years back this random Somali girl who I’ve never met helped me get back home in her car after a late night of studying at the library. A cadaan or madow woman would’ve never done that for me

Farahs share your positive experience about somali women and Halimas share your positive experiences with somali men.

Let's spread some positivity!!
I do not see Xalimas often, but always have had pleasant encounters. In an earlier summer, I was in downtown Minneapolis for a conference, on the skyway, heading out to lunch, I heard commotion from the ground floor, and with a glance could see a group of young Somalis, a dozen or so with more girls than boys, in what looked like a lively, if loud hearty conversation. I veered towards them to find out what was afoot, and learnt they were in their final year of high school on a few days training session in the city to prepare them for college / university (they were on an advanced programme). Long story short: after a brief conversation back and forth, with their enquiring about work, employment market, salary, bonuses, Uni and so forth, I reminded them to engage in badinage sans attracting attention, enjoy the experience in the city, make the most of the training, and remember they were no longer on school grounds. Upon departing, I wished them well, in turn they thanked me, and one of the girls offered me lunch package: pizza, pop & chips. I resisted, for I am the one to be buying them lunch, but others joined in to have it. How very generous of them. Lovely group of young people!
I wouldn't have went if they weren't loaded.
Blimey,
Mate, your parents are well due for a hasty refund, bloody toerag!

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I almost married a Somali woman from Kenya, I met online once. smh.
However due to a huge misunderstanding - we never got along again.
But I always bragged about how she took her Hijab off for me once ;)
That's pic is a "W" I will secretly treasure to win for life. For now, IDC tho.

I do not see Xalimas often, but always have had pleasant encounters. Earlier in the summer, I was in downtown Minneapolis for a conference, on the skyway, heading out to lunch, I heard commotion from the ground floor, and with a glance could see a group of young Somalis, a dozen or so with more girls than boys, in what looked like a lively, if loud hearty conversation. I veered towards them to find out what was afoot, and learnt they were in their final year of high school on a few days training session in the city to prepare them for college / university (they were on an advanced programme). Long story short: after a brief conversation back and forth, with their enquiring about work, employment market, salary, bonuses, Uni and so forth, I reminded them to engage in badinage sans attracting attention, enjoy the experience in the city, make the most of the training, and remember they were no longer on school grounds. Upon departing, I wished them well, in turn they thanked me, and one of the girls offered me lunch package: pizza, pop & chips. I resisted, for I am the one to be buying them lunch, but others joined in to have it. How very generous of them. Lovely group of young people!

Blimey,
Mate, your parents are well due for a hasty refund, bloody toerag!
your the most mysterious user here.
Its like your somali james bond

Trending

Latest posts