Post Your Positive Encounters With The Other Sex.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I met this pretty nymphette one time. She blew me immediately. Then I stopped answering her calls. The end

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Farahs share your positive experience about somali women and Halimas share your positive experiences with somali men.

Let's spread some positivity!!🥰🥰

Farah once waited to eat until i sat at the table. I thought it was cute. But when he decided to put a spoon of food he has used and give me some some- i waas like --waryaa--- hell to the naaaw

Tunni student teacher used to let me stay in her room during my freshman and sophomore years lunch. One of my favorite memory of her is how she let me stay in her classroom when I was supposed to get jumped by a couple of juniors+ sophomore. Also During Ramadan she would allow me to sleep in her class when I had study hall I make Dua for her often.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
dont believe u. also if u send anything ur khaniis bc it defo aint a pic of u so ur gonna loook at another mans wood
But you are creepy. Why would you want proof of that? The topic is about nice encounters with the opposite wasmo (sex). That was mine

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
But you are creepy. Why would you want proof of that? The topic is about nice encounters with the opposite wasmo (sex). That was mine

Wut??!!! Auodhubillah.. :mugshotman:

Not what this thread is about,

20231009_132359.jpg

Trending