Post Your Positive Encounters With The Other Sex.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Farahs share your positive experience about somali women and Halimas share your positive experiences with somali men.

Let's spread some positivity!!🥰🥰

never really had negative experiences with women in general tbh
there are some exceptions like some thug girls stealing stuff from me etc.. but in general its generally positive

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This thread is about to get real sexual 😂

Sir I-

I tried, I can't do this...

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Honestly, I started getting interested in Somali women a couple of years ago. I was quite isolated from the Somali community; during my time in boarding school, most of my interactions were with non-Somalis. I could have easily lost touch with my culture, but then I discovered our traditions and tried out TikTok. That's where I learned about Somalinimo. I realized it's much better to stay connected to your own people, especially if you're concerned about your descendants and their faith. Could have breeded with entitled rich ajnabi but am at point now i would prefer Halimo with low iron deficiency as long as she is not self hating and without deen.

@a_bilan

It hits different when somali men who are total strangers get so happy when they see you. Somali ma tahay? :krs:

Me: maya Ethiopian ahay :ummhmsmiley:

Then we all laugh..

GIF by Team Coco
Somali taxi and Uber drivers always have the best sheeko. As soon as I put my seatbelt on, I’m talking about their life in Somalia and how they came here- tuulo or reer magaal?
I See You GIF by Red Table Talk

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Probably when a Somali auntie insisted on paying for my chicken & chips after I was a pound or two short. I came out of dugsi and she bought me food alongside her kids may Allah reward her for the kind deed♥️

Yaraye

VIP
There was a somali guy coworker at my old work place who used to buy me sambuus from time to time. Haven't had sambuus for a while :mjcry:

Trending

Latest posts