Post ur PortraitAI app face

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
I'm 100% Somali. I wasn't refering to your skin tone. It was an inside joke about your threads. Never mind.

OIP.x3P1utRpWuCWkDB1xN54JAHaKS

You thought I looked like this asshole??

That's disrespectful man :ohlord: :westbrookwtf:

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This application platform are intended for whites, I'm not saying this portrait is fucking racist for transforming black faces to white , hence I will never use a face of mine on theirs.
I have qarxis my voice and that shit got me paranoid but I'm not dumb enough to paste my entire face here, there are multiple weirdos swarming on this forum
not only are they creeps but tech savvy , they have utilised softwares .
anyone who dropped their portraits just know hyenas are out there

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This application platform are intended for whites, I'm not saying this portrait is fucking racist for transforming black faces to white , hence I will never use a face of mine on theirs.
I have qarxis my voice and that shit got me paranoid but I'm not dumb enough to paste my entire face here, there are multiple weirdos swarming on this forum
anyone who dropped their portraits just know hyenas are out there

The application actually makes Cushitic features more bulbous (less sharp than they really are). It often gives you more nasal cartilage in the paintings (and is highly exaggerated). These portraits aren't exact replicas. No one will find you out based on them. And they can be deleted at any time if you're worried.

Jungle

VIP
anyone who dropped their portraits just know hyenas are

I mean people from all over on here your acting like someone will point you out irl or expose you out of nowhere, for what tho? smh. This app turn you straight up white, it turned me into a horse. Its not that deep.

Trending

Latest posts