Post ur PortraitAI app face

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
The effect isn't applied locally, now the CCP has my photos. They're making clones of us as we speak, you set us up OP smh

And more importantly, it keeps turning me into a middle aged man

:jcoleno:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
My people.

563008_10151060588234608_1336364274_n.jpg
Kako se brate

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Why some of the portrait looking hella inbred? Wtf, they look like inbred cacs from the past. Inbreeding game strong

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This application platform are intended for whites, I'm not saying this portrait is fucking racist for transforming black faces to white , hence I will never use a face of mine on theirs.
I have qarxis my voice and that shit got me paranoid but I'm not dumb enough to paste my entire face here, there are multiple weirdos swarming on this forum
not only are they creeps but tech savvy , they have utilised softwares .
anyone who dropped their portraits just know hyenas are out there
Just @ me nigga :mybusiness:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
The effect isn't applied locally, now the CCP has my photos. They're making clones of us as we speak, you set us up OP smh

And more importantly, it keeps turning me into a middle aged man

:jcoleno:
so ur telling me that my racist caadan pics are gonna become real people prepare for a golden age of racial purity and the ascention of the geeljiro germano kind to a higher plain of existance GG taking over 2021 boqortoyio and sheiit

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Sxb im fresh of the boat. Wax walba igu cusub duq na waan si noqonaya

What a combination time for me to retire in Odayspot.

Was bilaahi tawfiiq

No worries sxb, there are some odayaal in here but they spend their time in the tribal part of the forum. Talk about fkd addiction

Trending