Post ur PortraitAI app face

You're right but why you analyzing like you know what I look like? :damn:
lol I was inferring from my own experience with this app or similar apps for that matter.
As a physiognomy-hobbyist I try to see how accurate those apps work on my self e.g. it got my basic bone-structure correct (the most important takeaway and what I guessed to be the case for you as well) but it got stuff like my lips completely wrong and exaggerated other bits like my brows, eyelids, facial-hair etc. thus the analytical approach to cheer you up even if it didn't really bog you down like that lol:salute:

lol I was inferring from my own experience with this app or similar apps for that matter.
As a physiognomy-hobbyist and I try to see how accurate those apps work on my self e.g. it got my basic bone-structure correct (the most important takeaway and what I guessed to be the case for you as well) but it got stuff like my lips completely wrong and exaggerated other bits like my brows, eyelids, facial-hair etc. thus the analytical approach to cheer you up even though if it didn't really bog you down like that lol:salute:
I could only expect this kind of analytical response from @Wiilyam Ina Sheekh Zubeer :fittytousand:

i look better as hitler
Our mass murderer king
giphy.gif