Post-show depression

Since I haven't watched FMA which one should I watch @Primordial @Radical Canjeerorism ?

Oooooh if you ever want to read manga read I sold my life for 10000 Yen a year/Ten days of happiness (same manga different name). My throat closed up and I cried a tonne afterwards, I still can't believe they haven't made a movie of it. It's the only manga that's made me genuinely cry.

Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't be embarrassed lol. If I told people half of the things that goes on in my head, I'd never be able to show my face again

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Mirai Nikki was beautiful :banderas:have you seen the alternate ending?
If you like Dororo, try watching promise never land and vinland saga
I saw the alternative ending, read the manga for the alternative ending then read the various mangas about different viewpoints from different characters, ain't no one getting on my level:lolbron:

The melancholic feeling of finishing mirai Nikki forced me to seek out every other story link. A promised never land and Vinland Saga are on my to watch list, I've been saving some anime for later for a while now.
I actually feel the opposite.

As long as the show has a great ending I feel content for days and like to think about the nuanced details I would of never noticed if I didn't finish it; all the foreshadowing.
Something about that feels shallow. I only ever feel that with OK seasonal anime I watch to pass the time.

psyche

To each their own
Something about that feels shallow. I only ever feel that with OK seasonal anime I watch to pass the time.

It's hard to explain really, if the show is good I usually am awe-struck by it, not in a negative way though.

The only time I feel empty is when it's a sad show like Tokyo magnitude 8.0 or your lie in April

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Since I haven't watched FMA which one should I watch @Primordial @Radical Canjeerorism ?

Oooooh if you ever want to read manga read I sold my life for 10000 Yen a year/Ten days of happiness (same manga different name). My throat closed up and I cried a tonne afterwards, I still can't believe they haven't made a movie of it. It's the only manga that's made me genuinely cry.

Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely watch Brotherhood

Macalin M

Out here
I felt the same with Hunter x Hunter/FMA, the trick is to find another anime to get hooked on.

Would recommend Katekyo Hitman Reborn if you want a good adventure shounen
Hitman reborn? Are you sure. He’s probably gonna get bored after a while. It reminds me of the dball series. Can’t believe I watched all of it

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Hitman reborn? Are you sure. He’s probably gonna get bored after a while. It reminds me of the dball series. Can’t believe I watched all of it
It was good when I was younger but I still remember getting bored after a while. Bit cliché but not that bad.

Just like @Whimsical fanatic I feel the opposite. Might be weird but I feel accomplished when I finish something even if it's a show, and especially if it ended well.

Though I actually dislike a few of the anime mentioned here :mjkkk:

Can't wait for the Muv-Luv anime to come out soon, it's gonna be the GOAT anime if they adapt it well. Muv-Luv was the inspiration of Attack on Titan and is the highest-rated visual novel (to put it in perspective, the source material for Steins Gate is an 8/10 but Muv Luv is a 10/10)

Here's a teaser of it's gonna look like (ignore the slow frames)

Get hyped @Marcus @Whimsical fanatic @Radical Canjeerorism

Trending