Post a picture of your dream husband/wife.

I heard nilotic girls have no boobs.

But you are abgaal

200 (5).gif

Where on earth did you "hear" this from? Our girls are the slimmest, but they're women, so...

PS: What do we (Nilotes) have to do with Hawiye?

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I tend to only be attracted to African women, Mainly East Africans and South Africans. West Africans and North Africans are a close second.

Although I tend to have random phases where I’m suddenly heavily into foreigners. The most recent of these was with south Asians and before that it was Eastern Europeans. Alhamdullilah I’ve since reverted from such disgust and will now stick to my fellow Africans exclusively

Last edited:
I’ve always been attracted to gingers, especially if she’s a green/blue eyed woman that is naturally auburn haired. White women with red hair are extremely attractive. I’m in love
47A96A3A-93B6-46C1-A5CE-A4D6FA8F55CA.jpeg

1A3D0BB7-423B-467C-AA56-C9A56FAA0BB9.png

34F5BFA9-E0D1-4FC4-8AE5-F52AAD248524.jpeg

0C2CBD98-FD31-4180-A233-D4834BF57833.jpeg

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Out of boredom I looked at these images. And noticed they have crooked smiles, noses or eyes. There are lateral facial asymmetries I see which is kind of odd. Considering this phenomenon was not as common a few decades ago. Its not as noticeable as someone with say Bell's Palsy but it is there albeit (slight). You see this alot in contemporary Hollywood but not in old Hollywood photos. Also, strabismus is more common now than it used to be.

I do not notice this feature in older photos. Interestingly the Africans posted don't have this issue.

Trending