The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
As an Isaaq I used to have an obvious bias when it came to the people of SSC(Sool,Sanaag & Cayn).

Isaaqs use the colonial borders excuse and MJ use the Hartinimo excuse both really don’t care about what SSC have to say if I’m being 100% honest.

The issue with SSC is that they themselves aren’t united and have mixed views:
•Some are Pro Somaliland
•Some are Pro Puntland
•Some want to rejoin Somalia
•Some want a Khatumo State

What that causes is Isaaqs and MJ to take advantage of this. I personally think SSC should have a referendum on what they wanna do which Somaliland and Puntland should respect their choice.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
MJ don't use squat or claim anything it's reerkas that joined our state and still act like they pro PL to earn wages, the grand garaad signed and took part in SL founding and sool always been majority SL tells you what's what. Cayn and Sanaag is a different story with heavy PL presence and involvement.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
MJ don't use squat or claim anything it's reerkas that joined our state and still act like they pro PL to earn wages, the grand garaad signed and took part in SL founding and sool always been majority SL tells you what's what. Cayn and Sanaag is a different story with heavy PL presence and involvement.

Cayn (The Dhulbahante side of Buuhoodle district), is neither part of Somaliland nor Puntland, exactly 0 presence.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A third party would need to manage their referendum, but any definitive outcome would probably still lead to a Dhulo civil war.

The best thing for them at this point is the status quo and for no one to rock the boat. The region is a powder keg and has been that way since at least the time of the mad mullah.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Best solution is let sland have dhulo lands and we keep warsan lands. Buhoodle is non-factor let them do what they want

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Best solution is let sland have dhulo lands and we keep warsan lands
Those lands ain't different from Sool, SSC have a long ongoing civilwar where different subclans use PL or SL against their foes. Sool was ugaadhyahan (PL) vs bahrahsame/jama Siyaad (SL, Khatumo), cayn was reer hagar (PL) vs ali Geeri (SL, Khatumo)... Sanaag is nux Cumar (SL, maakhir state) vs don't remember the subclan name but allied to northeast state or shabab etc etc etc

Let them sort out their beefs and have their own mamuls :nvjpqts:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Those lands ain't different from Sool, SSC have a long ongoing civilwar where different subclans use PL or SL against their foes. Sool was ugaadhyahan (PL) vs bahrahsame/jama Siyaad (SL, Khatumo), cayn was reer hagar (PL) vs ali Geeri (SL, Khatumo)... Sanaag is nux Cumar (SL, maakhir state) vs don't remember the subclan name but allied to northeast state or shabab etc etc etc

Let them sort out their beefs and have their own mamuls :nvjpqts:

And there's a war ongoing right now I'm Buuhoodle district.

And also saaxil

And a minute dispute with Maxamed Garaad sub clan of tukaraq wanting their own people to be hired as SL officials in their town rather bringing him Other Dhulbahante

And also saaxil

And a minute dispute with Maxamed Garaad sub clan of tukaraq wanting their own people to be hired as SL officials in their town rather bringing him Other Dhulbahante
Who is fighting in saaxill??

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP

And also saaxil

Is saaxil war between Hassan Dahir of HJ and Ciise muse of HA?

Ilaahay haa kala qaboojiyo :nvjpqts:

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Your MJ President claims SSC let’s not be delusional here. You say Sanaag is heavy PL presence are we just gonna ignore Isaaqs presence in 2 out of the 3 districts ??

As for Cayn there neither Pro Somaliland or Pro Puntland. They’re their own People.