Popular Vlogger Mukhtar Nur In Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Just to point out the Deputy Chief of Nisa is an Murursade a close relative of ''Igu Sawir'' PM Kheyre:yacadiim:

Gbyallmeans

Are you serious? If that is true, Mursade runs Somalia for sure lol

Any qabiil that heads the goverment runs Somalia for the limited Term of 4 years, but in the end those who own Somalia are those that own States, i.e MJ,OG,Isaaq,HG,Xawadle and D&M with Hawiyes!

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Any qabiil that heads the goverment runs Somalia for the limited Term of 4 years, but in the end those who own Somalia are those that own States, i.e MJ,OG,Isaaq,HG,Xawadle and D&M with Hawiyes!
true.

Correction:
D&M have their own state and don't even have any state with hawadle although sharif sakiin is galjecl hawiye. Hawadle and mudulod have their own state.

Gbyallmeans

true.

Correction:
D&M have their own state and don't even have any state with hawadle although sharif sakiin is galjecl hawiye. Hawadle and mudulod have their own state.

what i meant was Xawadle lead their own state while D&M with other Hawiyes lead a state together hence Barawe being a capital and not Baydhabo

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
what i meant was Xawadle lead their own state while D&M with other Hawiyes lead a state together hence Barawe being a capital and not Baydhabo
oh.

BTW Hawadle doesn't lead their "own" state, mudulod is majority of Hirshabelle state and have 1 parliament member than hawadle they just let hawadle get president because they had federal president HSM at that time, just to be fair.

barawe being the capital was the best move though, it's a port city, has a better development and was under federal government control at that time. baydhabo is Ethiopian infested and is mostly controlled by alshabab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts