Popular Vlogger Mukhtar Nur In Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a Puntlander. He started with Puntland videos which made him very popular. He sought Somalinimo, but forgot who he was.
He started of making videos of Dusty Puntland, it was very unpopular and no 1 knew of Puntland, then he closed the whole Puntland channel after 3 videos and made 1 video of Mogadishu and the rest was history:samwelcome:
20170729_140347.jpg
20170729_140827.jpg
20170729_141105.jpg
20170729_141341.jpg
20170729_140240.jpg

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
oh.

BTW Hawadle doesn't lead their "own" state, mudulod is majority of Hirshabelle state and have 1 parliament member than hawadle they just let hawadle get president because they had federal president HSM at that time, just to be fair.

barawe being the capital was the best move though, it's a port city, has a better development and was under federal government control at that time. baydhabo is Ethiopian infested and is mostly controlled by alshabab.

As for xawadle they rule Hirshabelle effectively while trying to consolidate their power such as making Bulo barde of hirran the military base of their state, naming all the Important ministries a Xawadle Head, and all degaans including Jowhar vices/ Gudoomiyaha kuxigeen are Xawadle, walahi i always said that if Abgaal never had the capital in their area they would have been irrelevant in the Somalia Politics, looking Hirshabelle is a prove of how Xawadle is dominating all sectors while Abgaal just watches form the sidelines.

The Xawadle Proffesror Hassan made an Political Article in the late 2016 of how Abgaal will be the new Kurds in the Somalia Federalism Era.##

AS for Barawe it was Ahmed Diirirye and Hawiye elders political maneuver to control that D&M state Politically and far from Ethiopia influence after Snake Sharif Sakiin was chosing he made Hawiye 7 ministers while even naming HG Vice president until the Hiraab bickering of Abgaal and HG for that post, while they both agreed to control it in a Hawiye Capital of Baraawe.

upload_2017-6-1_2-39-10-png.19864

upload_2017-6-1_3-6-25-png.19872

:wow:This Moryaan's beesha Militia controlls S/hoose especially Baraawe
images

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
He started of making videos of Dusty Puntland, it was very unpopular and no 1 knew of Puntland, then he closed the whole Puntland channel after 3 videos and made 1 video of Mogadishu and the rest was history:samwelcome:View attachment 24904 View attachment 24905 View attachment 24906 View attachment 24907 View attachment 24908
Can we not celebrate all parts of Somalia without claiming it as my territory. The Biyo Kulule video was just as interesting as the Liido beach video and just as good as the Almadow video and just as good as the Kismayo video. Fix up bro.

Can we not celebrate all parts of Somalia without claiming it as my territory. The Biyo Kulule video was just as interesting as the Liido beach video and just as good as the Almadow video and just as good as the Kismayo video. Fix up bro.
Issa joke my brother, I'm a staunch supporter of Puntland :trumpsmirk:

YoungFarah

VIP
As for xawadle they rule Hirshabelle effectively while trying to consolidate their power such as making Bulo barde of hirran the military base of their state, naming all the Important mistries a Xawadle Head, and all degaans including Jowhar vices/ Gudoomiyaha kuxigeen are Xawadle, walahi i always said that if Abgaal never had the capital in their area they would have been irrelevant in the Somalia Politics, looking Hirshabelle is a prove of how Xawadle os dominating all sectors while Abgaal just watches form the sidelines.

The Xawadle Proffesror Hassan made an Political Article in the late 2016 of how Abgaal will be the new Kurds in the Somalia Federalism Era.##

AS for Barawe it was Ahmed Diirirye and Hawiye elders political maneuver to control that D&M state Politically and far from Ethiopia influence after Snake Sharif Sakiin was chosing he made Hawiye 7 ministers while even naming HG Vice president until the Hiraab bickering of Abgaal and HG for that post, while they both agreed to control it in a Hawiye Capital of Baraawe.

upload_2017-6-1_2-39-10-png.19864

upload_2017-6-1_3-6-25-png.19872

:wow:This Moryaan's beesha Militia controlls S/hoose especially Baraawe
images
Shouldn't you be focusing on developing your state and helping its people instead of arguing who controls what position :draketf:Get your priorities straight

Gbyallmeans

Shouldn't you be focusing on developing your state and helping its people instead of arguing who controls what position :draketf:Get your priorities straight
The fock you talking about:mahubowtf:, warya Political Spectating is an ACE sport among Somalis, a sport we all cherish.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
He started of making videos of Dusty Puntland, it was very unpopular and no 1 knew of Puntland, then he closed the whole Puntland channel after 3 videos and made 1 video of Mogadishu and the rest was history:samwelcome:View attachment 24904 View attachment 24905 View attachment 24906 View attachment 24907 View attachment 24908
kkkkkk this Tutu is shameless. He screenshotted Mukhtaar's first video and compared it to his newer ones. @YoungFarah @Abdalla he went through all for nothing.

25VuZlv.png

Gbyallmeans

I feel sorry for your ilk arguing about dusty tuulos till you die. Imma focus all my energy in helping my country in anyway I can.

:gucciwhat:look this nigga daydreaming kulaha ''imma focus helping my country'', nigga please help in what, smoking pot!

I have employed more Somali Peoples then you have within that pathetic ratings of yours....Make Somalia Great Again:trumpsmirk:

YoungFarah

VIP
:gucciwhat:look this nigga daydreaming kulaha ''imma focus helping my country'', nigga please help in what, smoking pot!

I have employed more Somali Peoples then you have within that pathetic ratings of yours....Make Somalia Great Again:trumpsmirk:
Idk what you're talking about saxiib don't get all emotional on me. I don't get into dumb qabil talk and tuulo dick measuring contests online. I couldn't care less who controls what. My main focus is if they help Somalia. Is that so hard for you to grasp buddy? Do t get annoyed that I don't partake in your FKD "sports". Nacalaa

Gbyallmeans

Idk what you're talking about saxiib don't get all emotional on me. I don't get into dumb qabil talk and tuulo dick measuring contests online. I couldn't care less who controls what. My main focus is if they help Somalia. Is that so hard for you to grasp buddy? Do t get annoyed that I don't partake in your FKD "sports". Nacalaa
:gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts