Popular Vlogger Mukhtar Nur In Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god 2 separate categories, what ever the f*ck that means

latest
20170729_144238.jpg

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
As for xawadle they rule Hirshabelle effectively while trying to consolidate their power such as making Bulo barde of hirran the military base of their state, naming all the Important ministries a Xawadle Head, and all degaans including Jowhar vices/ Gudoomiyaha kuxigeen are Xawadle, walahi i always said that if Abgaal never had the capital in their area they would have been irrelevant in the Somalia Politics, looking Hirshabelle is a prove of how Xawadle is dominating all sectors while Abgaal just watches form the sidelines.

The Xawadle Proffesror Hassan made an Political Article in the late 2016 of how Abgaal will be the new Kurds in the Somalia Federalism Era.##

AS for Barawe it was Ahmed Diirirye and Hawiye elders political maneuver to control that D&M state Politically and far from Ethiopia influence after Snake Sharif Sakiin was chosing he made Hawiye 7 ministers while even naming HG Vice president until the Hiraab bickering of Abgaal and HG for that post, while they both agreed to control it in a Hawiye Capital of Baraawe.

upload_2017-6-1_2-39-10-png.19864

upload_2017-6-1_3-6-25-png.19872

:wow:This Moryaan's beesha Militia controlls S/hoose especially Baraawe
images
Mudulod got all that shit for being nice wallahi, they welcomed everyone into their territories. Hawiye will not allow this shit definitely, it's most of Abgal playing bad politics, Waceysle will not accept this shit.

Hawadle runs hirshabelle because they're in office right, "Ciyaar waa gelin dambe". Hawadle wasn't pushing Banadir state for no reason, they were doing it so mudulod could have a federal state so they can rule Hirshabelle respectively. Mudulod is larger in number in middle Shabelle which has a larger population than Hiran.

Lower Shabelle is Hawiye territory, Bimal were allowed to live there doesn't mean they own it. :camby:

kulaha D&M state, If Lower shabelle was just added to the state, that doesn't mean D&M own it:mybusiness:

Last edited by a moderator:

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Mudulod got all that shit for being nice wallahi, they welcomed everyone into their territories. Hawiye will not allow this shit definitely, it's most of Abgal playing bad politics, Waceysle will not accept this shit.

Hawadle runs hirshabelle because they're in office right, "Ciyaar waa gelin dambe". Hawadle wasn't pushing Banadir state for no reason, they were doing it so mudulod could have a federal state so they can rule Hirshabelle respectively. Mudulod is larger in number in middle Shabelle which has a larger population than Hiran.

Lower Shabelle is Hawiye territory they were allowed to live there doesn't mean they own it. :camby:

kulaha D&M state, If Lower shabelle was just added to the state, that doesn't mean D&M own it:mybusiness:
Who tf cares saxiib. Shouldn't you be worried about the conditions of the people who live there. I'm pretty sure that there are poor hungry unemployed people in these dusty tuulos you're arguing about over who controls. That isn't important saxiib. Fix your priorities.

Agent 47

Who tf cares saxiib. Shouldn't you be worried about the conditions of the people who live there. I'm pretty sure that there are poor hungry unemployed people in these dusty tuulos you're arguing about over who controls. That isn't important saxiib. Fix your priorities.
tell that to the other nigga:idontlike:

Just to point out the Deputy Chief of Nisa is an Murursade a close relative of ''Igu Sawir'' PM Kheyre:yacadiim:

Think the deputy minister of petroleum (also related to the pm).

The more and more I see this goverment nepotism it truely hurts me

This goverment is going to fail bad if farmaajo(trump) doesn't get a handle on things and let's khayre(Steve bannon) continue to give his family positions.

Plus the main guy at NISA shanboolise is legit insane power hungry

Sigh* somalia IS FUCKING DOOMED EVERY ONE JUST GO BACK TO YOUR AREAS AND LET'S CALL IT A DAY.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
He's making things up lol, we don't know yet but I highly doubt mukhtar has anything to do with any kind of criminality. The original tweet said the person who arrested him has a personal issue with him, so idk.

I will fcking hate hutus forever if they dont release him within a week

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
Lower Shabelle is Hawiye territory, Bimal were allowed to live there doesn't mean they own it. :camby:
:drakewtf: lower shabelle has historically been hawiye AND d&m territory lmao you find the majority of digil clans in lower shabelle we're not really anywhere else besides some towns in middle jubba

Agent 47

He's making things up lol, we don't know yet but I highly doubt mukhtar has anything to do with any kind of criminality. The original tweet said the person who arrested him has a personal issue with him, so idk.
Joke:bell:

WRONG PERSON:mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts