Popular Somali rapper bleached his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ilkacase who’s been in the U.S for 20 years and can’t even speak English.. smh

He bleached his skin...

Btw his songs suck, he should give up the music thing and get a job..

Have you guys ever heard of him?

halwa

✨🌙
His songs are the same with the same style of music and rap style :vqbuyv0:

All he can sing is about female butt and disses people in songs.

Qadar Keyow is another bloke who has bleached his skin and did a lot of things to soften his hair.

Too much estrogen in their body. Allah ha soo hanuuniyo. :O27GWRK:

He bleached his skin...

I don't f*ck with him lakiin. He has views and money

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
His songs are the same with the same style of music and rap style :vqbuyv0:

All he can sing is about female butt and disses people in songs.

Qadar Keyow is another bloke who has bleached his skin and did a lot of things to soften his hair.

Too much estrogen in their body. Allah ha soo hanuuniyo. :O27GWRK:
To be honest Qadar keyow is worse he even calls himself the Somali Chris brown

halwa

✨🌙
To be honest Qadar keyow is worse he even calls himself the Somali Chris brown

He can’t reach Chris Brown’s level. They don’t even have the same music style. Brown dances in his music videos and rarely uses auto-tune. Keyow just stands about looking lost most of the time and abuses the auto-tune option :cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

He bleached his skin...

:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:
:vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

51215ac47656dcf6ec85185a06793e7b.png
blind mice.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Naa @Reiko

Girl, why did you scare me with a video from 2017???!

This is the guy who gave us "Boqorada Puntland weeye Baybayy", he is our Vybz Kartel.

Btw, this is 2019, he looks normal now.

They dimmed the lights

Looooooool

He bleaches, my cousin went to his concert in Melbourne in new year’s she said his skin looked grey... :lol:

Mercury

VIP
He can’t reach Chris Brown’s level. They don’t even have the same music style. Brown dances in his music videos and rarely uses auto-tune. Keyow just stands about looking lost most of the time and abuses the auto-tune option :cryinglaughsmiley:

Lol it’s very rare to see a Somali artist not using auto tune these days

Besides he was caught with a shemale in Malaysia

halwa

✨🌙
Lol it’s very rare to see a Somali artist not using auto tune these days

Besides he was caught with a shemale in Malaysia

I thought Halimo Gobaad was okay, listening to some of her songs. Didn’t sound like she used auto-tune or she might have hid it well, until I heard her recent song with Qadar Keyow himself. Too much auto-tune abuse. I don’t think Somali singers are confident with their singing abilities.

Tbh, I can’t tell shemales from females anymore. That’s how far gone they are. They guy is a joke to the Somali community :vqbuyv0:

I thought Halimo Gobaad was okay, listening to some of her songs. Didn’t sound like she used auto-tune or she might have hid it well, until I heard her recent song with Qadar Keyow himself. Too much auto-tune abuse. I don’t think Somali singers are confident with their singing abilities.

Tbh, I can’t tell shemales from females anymore. That’s how far gone they are. They guy is a joke to the Somali community :vqbuyv0:
thats 100% sheman...the jaw and shoulder is a give a way normally. Also the way they walk their stance is usually wider than women as a d1ck was there one time and your legs have adapted to making space for it. Now that its gone the legs aint just gonna come back

Mercury

VIP

I think they believe auto tune makes it sound better but honestly I’d rather see a Somali singer without auto tune just sing and that’s very rare to see lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending