Popular Somali rapper bleached his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I think they believe auto tune makes it sound better but honestly I’d rather see a Somali singer without auto tune just sing and that’s very rare to see lol
This gem a video came in my suggestions on YouTube

She has a good voice, imagine if she went in the studio

halwa

✨🌙
I think they believe auto tune makes it sound better but honestly I’d rather see a Somali singer without auto tune just sing and that’s very rare to see lol

That’s true. I want to hear them without it. Someone needs to establish Somallywood and change the rules to acting and singing and set some high bars.

If you thought singing was crazy, the Somali dubbed movies are even worse. They will give you a heart attack with their bad imitations and high shrieking voices. One actor plays 3 roles each :cryinglaughsmiley:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
That’s true. I want to hear them without it. Someone needs to establish Somallywood and change the rules to acting and singing and set some high bars.

If you thought singing was crazy, the Somali dubbed movies are even worse. They will give you a heart attack with their bad imitations and high shrieking voices. One actor plays 3 roles each :cryinglaughsmiley:
those Hindi movies that are dubbed are unwatchable cause they’re so cringeworthy

But whats even worse than the hindi dubbed movies

Are Somalis that do voice over on a movie they made

Just watch

Are
Are you really expecting anything goof from this generation.
Heesaha ma jiilka hore.
Qaramai. All this new bs love goop

halwa

✨🌙
those Hindi movies that are dubbed are unwatchable cause they’re so cringeworthy

But whats even worse than the hindi dubbed movies

Are Somalis that do voice over on a movie they made

Just watch

I couldn’t finish it, förlåt :ftw9nwa:

There was just too much going on. The intro itself was around 3 minutes long and whoever picked the music needs to get their ears checked.

They are funny people :cryinglaughsmiley:

Ilkacase who’s been in the U.S for 20 years and can’t even speak English.. smh

He bleached his skin...

Btw his songs suck, he should give up the music thing and get a job..

Have you guys ever heard of him?

My good friend @Apollo claimed that only Bantu Somali men lighten their skin. Here is the proof in the pudding that the “mighty” Somali man has fallen for lightening their skin.

@Reiko

Is ilkacase reer Mudug or Kalshaale?

Apollo

VIP
My good friend @Apollo claimed that only Bantu Somali men lighten their skin. Here is the proof in the pudding that the “mighty” Somali man has fallen for lightening their skin.

@Reiko

Is ilkacase reer Mudug or Kalshaale?

Lol, I did not say only Somali Bantus do it. I was making a suugo theory to explain that individual case.

This guy might be gay. Another suugo hypothesis.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I couldn’t finish it, förlåt :ftw9nwa:

There was just too much going on. The intro itself was around 3 minutes long and whoever picked the music needs to get their ears checked.

They are funny people :cryinglaughsmiley:
Lol just skip to the 9:20 part you will see what I mean these guys watched too much Hindi they dubbed their own film in Somali

halwa

✨🌙
I’m just surprised they get payed well at weddings

Yeah, that is the bit I skipped to :ftw9nwa:

I guess it is less time consuming to dubb it rather than memorising lines and having to take so many takes. I’m guessing that’s why they dubbed it. :gnzbryw:

They are making up for the poor quality with their accents though

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am light skin because I dont have majerteen zanzibar blood in me like @Reiko. I have been told she wouldnt look out of place in south Sudan if she was tall enough.
Says the Oromo and habeshi bug eyed mutt.

Weren’t you crying about having a wide nose and Madow hair?

Lay off the bleaching cream...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts