Popular Somali rapper bleached his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
He shou get plastic surgery if his will to go that far

gbva0tt7fr121.jpg

I dont get were they say og are lightskin. Im sitting with them right now. They are muugdi

rejected by an caghdeeer qalanjo i see, sorry mate,

certain females are not blick, isaaq, Ogaden, dhulbahante, dagodia, muralle, these are the sexiest somalis, mareahn i would say 80% waa light skinned girls, , to be fair even warsengali girls waa sexy,

those tribes mentioned above i have never seen a dark skinned halimo from them,

rejected by an caghdeeer qalanjo i see, sorry mate,

certain females are not blick, isaaq, Ogaden, dhulbahante, dagodia, muralle, these are the sexiest somalis, mareahn i would say 80% waa light skinned girls, , to be fair even warsengali girls waa sexy,

those tribes mentioned above i have never seen a dark skinned halimo from them,
Haye. These guys in ohio are dark.
I haven't been rejected by any girl.
Havent seen og girls till i was married

Im sitting with my reer sacad. Maqabul boys. They are dark as shit.
They said that og cant be called lightskin as the majority are mariin

makahil have been screwed, the are the only Ogaden sub clan that borders and marries majerteen, and this has ruined them, but still their ladies waa fine,

horta to be fair somali men waa like russians, ugly dudes most of them, but our females waa like russians, we have hot chicks,

mark my words, the ugliest man produce the hottest daughters /females,

look at england, their man waa hansome and tall, their naago waa fugly, even the daily star once said British females waa ugly, unless they are posh they seem hot,

look at italian and spanish man, short as hell but hot sexy ladies they have, ferench man, short but their ladies waa hot,

polish, hot girls, fughly looking dudes,

i been to romania, hot sexy girls, the man waa short, look at ahmaar, their man waa short midgets yet sexy girls,

Haye. These guys in ohio are dark.
I haven't been rejected by any girl.
Havent seen og girls till i was married

i once saw a short eley ugly as kibakis ass insulting Ogs, i asked him why in the caffe, he said he was recjedted by Og girls in a wedding, they said agah your ugly,

OG girls and marehan chicks waa arrogant as hell, very high standard, they do not fall for ugly dudes, also waa very tall sexy ladies, model like, just the way they say afgah wakes up my 3rd caghdeer, agah agah, waa dab,

darood females waa arrogant but i find MJ girls sweet, dhulbahante waa crazy, unstable, but Mj waa very sweet, a mareahn will force yuo to say said barre waa the king, an Ogaden girl will be nice but also diplomatic if she is not interested,

i used to be neighbours with 3 Mj girls, very lovely family, big futo, kind, gentle, sweet, caring, full of naxariis, but they were older than me,

one of the sexiest female alive i ever saw was half OG and half MJ, she was gorgeous, i bet she would moan boweeeeeee and agah at once,

ilkacase waa anturally light skin, his peoplecalwyahan waa very light skin by nature 99.4% of them, no need to be envious of this man, he is hansome and get a life dude, ninka waa asli qoor

Status
Not open for further replies.