Popular Somali rapper bleached his skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Suldaanka

My ayeeyo is in your team and she hates fish, why are you guys associated with fish? I even heard you guys being dissed for not owning many camels and been fishing communities. I go fishing once every month and I love eating my catches & will never eat camel meat, maybe subconsciously, I’m in your team.
In the North. Warsangali have the most camels after the droughts. My region is always raining and fish is plentiful.
Second you never heard awrka cirka ama warsangali wax noolba cun.
We get dissed for eating to much meat.

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

While I was warming up to you and starting to like you as an objective poster here, you seem to be rooting for team hate-Aussie, I’m disappointed.

Whaaaatt! I was actually being neutral. I don’t hate anybody. Hate is too strong of a feeling. Can’t handle it. I’ve even embraced your Nigerian and Jollof rice side.

Waa sidee?

rejected by an caghdeeer qalanjo i see, sorry mate,

certain females are not blick, isaaq, Ogaden, dhulbahante, dagodia, muralle, these are the sexiest somalis, mareahn i would say 80% waa light skinned girls, , to be fair even warsengali girls waa sexy,

those tribes mentioned above i have never seen a dark skinned halimo from them,
Is your sweetheart degodia? And what tribe is that?

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Ilkacase who’s been in the U.S for 20 years and can’t even speak English.. smh

He bleached his skin...

Btw his songs suck, he should give up the music thing and get a job..

Have you guys ever heard of him?
He came to Melbourne last December. The Somali mums were fangirling him at a soccer tournment :susp:

It was so embarrassing :ohlord: I had to leave

Are degodia cawrmale?

no, dagodia saransoor, related to galjecel and masare saransoor, also related to muralle,

they are related to dir and hawiye in the upper chain,

they live in NFD with OG and also border caghdeers in Libaan region in ddsi with garre and they always fight garre and marehan for some reaosn on the gedo border but never fight cagdheer,

Mj man waa players, waa man s,

but i like their naago, they are so cool and calm, i like a quite female, who is gentle and hold herself in town with grace, dhulos wa fast liek they are on crck like 1door, those two waa fast and also warsenglai they never shut up,

OG girls waa aloof, diplomatic and quite like Mj halimos but they do have this sense of arrogance like marehan girls,

@Suldaanka are cawrmale warsangeli?

cawlrmara waa ruthless, they eat with the harti kursi when it suits them and also the hawiye kursi when they want, they are not but warsengli invited them in the 90s to increase their numbers,

no good for harti, look with dir is going through after they invited with clans like jaarso, aksiho, gurgure etc no they get attacked,

be like absame, be super racist and do not invite any groups, do not make darood unpure, its xararam to claim another tribe/lineage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts