Popular Somali dj exposed by his lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugaaso

Deni
I like to be on top:whoa:

6D17C84C-60C4-4ACE-B220-5CDF0DC68741.gif

Warya, state your qabil or forever hold your tongue langab.
He's not MJ Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

Don't be so defensive. I'm just saying, every time Somali and tranny are mentioned together MJ follows closely. Whether it's first tranny, most tranny fuckers, supporters etc.

I am not qabilist or anything, just an observation.

I'm not surprised you're threatened by them, considering your husband is MJ and all

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't be so defensive. I'm just saying, every time Somali and tranny are mentioned together MJ follows closely. Whether it's first tranny, most tranny fuckers, supporters etc.

I'm not surprised you're threatened by them, considering your husband is MJ and all
This shows how obsessed you’re with mj.

Nayaa this story was going all over social media. Are you telling me MJs control social media?

Nayaa you’re a qabiliste and a loser!

This shows how obsessed you’re with mj.

Nayaa this story was going all over social media. Are you telling me MJs control social media?

Nayaa you’re a qabiliste and a loser!

I am not a freshie, I don't keep up with that shit lol

The biggest fight between two Somali heavyweights fighting for the rights to marry the only Transgender Somali woman from Sool is taking place this Sunday at 3.00 pm at the Coleman Community Centre in Cedar-Riverside in Minnesota. Tickets are cheap, for only 10,000,000 Somali shillings.

Ladies and gentlemen, on the left corner is @Starscream the challenger from Laascaanood, Sanaag nicknamed Wax waliba laqe and weighing 197 pounds, he has a clean record of 47 K.O’s and on the right hand corner is @Cognitivedissonance the reigning champion from Benderqasim, Bari nicknamed boqorka Transgender and weighing 396 pounds. He is unbeaten in 109 matches.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a title fight and a battle for the heart and mind of Ismahan Deeqsi formerly known as Ismaaciil Guulwade, you can place your bets with @Reiko or @Basra

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The biggest fight between two Somali heavyweights fighting for the rights to marry the only Transgender Somali woman from Sool is taking place this Sunday at 3.00 pm at the Coleman Community Centre in Cedar-Riverside in Minnesota. Tickets are cheap, for only 10,000,000 Somali shillings.

Ladies and gentlemen, on the left corner is @Starscream the challenger from Laascaanood, Sanaag nicknamed Wax waliba laqe and weighing 197 pounds, he has a clean record of 47 K.O’s and on the right hand corner is @Cognitivedissonance the reigning champion from Benderqasim, Bari nicknamed boqorka Transgender and weighing 396 pounds. He is unbeaten in 109 matches.

Ladies and gentlemen, this is a title fight and a battle for the heart and mind of Ismahan Deeqsi formerly known as Ismaaciil Guulwade, you can place your bets with @Reiko or @Basra
This holy fight deserves its own Thread.
@AussieHustler starscream just came out of long hibernation state, do you think he's mentally and physically capable of beating the 396 pound giant from Bari?! I don't think so.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Dj Subeer is Isaaq, @Starscream is Dhulbahante, and you are an cuqdad filled langaab who spins fake news.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

Starcream knows what time it is he is too fragile for my sharp words thats grazes the soul he has blocked me on here cause me words make him emotional kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending