Popular Somali dj exposed by his lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dj subeer was caught masturbating to a transgender video and a transgender person revealed that they were indeed in a sexual relationship.

@AussieHustler what’s with Somali men and transgenders?

First I was mortified by the admiration and love that @Cognitivedissonance has for transgenders and now a popular Somali dj was caught pleasuring himself to a video.

I’m disgusted.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Transgender? it is all over facebook they are saying it was just siigo. Where is his no.1 fan @R.Kelly
The video was sent to him by his transgender lover who lives in Europe. Apparently he wanted money from dj subeer and black mailed him.

P.s

Why would a straight man siigo to another man? That’s khaniisnimo

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Dj subeer was caught masturbating to a transgender video and a transgender person revealed that they were indeed in a sexual relationship.

@AussieHustler what’s with Somali men and transgenders?

First I was mortified by the admiration and love that @Cognitivedissonance has for transgenders and now a popular Somali dj was caught pleasuring himself to a video.

I’m disgusted.

tenor.gif

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol waiting for him to deny it and say he didn’t know :russ: why is this fugly dude even famous.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko since is very popular with Somali guys, it won’t surprise me.
That’s disgusting..

What’s next they will openly marry these men who became women?

Now we have to compete with fake breasts, fake lady parts and a person full of testosterones? :liberaltears:

#XalimoExit

Let us Xalimos venture off to a whole new world.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
This is clearly a cheap shot after Xalimos have been taking L'z for the last three days by mathows.

Your thread is over all.

1*Y0NeQqkMifDS8mQQJZu7aA.png

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorage%2Fmidas%2Fc4324a5ebab666f2c5f489f6617eabd4%2F205831975%2Fnewspaper-with-fake-news-headline-picture-id674893032

fakenews.jpg

maxresdefault1.jpg

That’s disgusting..

What’s next they will openly marry these men who became women?

Now we have to compete with fake breasts, fake lady parts and a person full of testosterones? :liberaltears:

#XalimoExit

Let us Xalimos venture off to a whole new world.

@Reiko

Where will you exit to? The other side has women who became men? Go to Bosaaso for a “real” man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending