Poll:Which city has the most ghetto Somali

The most ghetto somali

• Total voters

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I'm beginning to miss @Tukraq he was a bit dumb but he was massive upgrade compared to this guy.
Sxb no cap my man @Glizzo da Goat keeps clapping you and its not even because of numbers because its fair 1v1 FKD and he smokes you my guy I'll give you a tip tho bcoz your somali and I can't let my somalis get karbaashed 24/7 you need to use more degenerate methods with ur karbaashing you sound like cadaan the way you talk fam no ones gonna take u serious that way :manny:

Sxb no cap my man @Glizzo da Goat keeps clapping you and its not even because of numbers because its fair 1v1 FKD and he smokes you my guy I'll give you a tip tho bcoz your somali and I can't let my somalis get karbaashed 24/7 you need to use more degenerate methods with ur karbaashing you sound like cadaan the way you talk fam no ones gonna take u serious that way :manny:
I been watching their back and forth for a minute that UK “yute” gets turned on by punishment wallahi. Never seen so many back to back Ls. London is a hell hole where half the women don’t have clits and the other half are hoes.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I been watching their back and forth for a minute that UK “yute” gets turned on by punishment wallahi. Never seen so many back to back Ls. London is a hell hole where half the women don’t have clits and the other half are hoes.
Ion even kno why im being nice to this nigga he clearly is a faggit whitewashed mofo :mjlol:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I've provided evidence his diasporas shit. This man hasn't provided anything other than "das rite we wuz da best"

You guys just insult of stereotypes form a forum culture and call it a day, do gangbangers lack intelligence? Forget his lack of paragraphs I had to advise him on the man just found out you can start a sentence with "and" what the f*ck:mjkkk:

He thought London ghettoes didn't exist till Chicago drill:mjlol:

I mean I know these threads are usually NA circlejerks but your really going on teh defence for this idiot.

I've provided evidence his diasporas shit. This man hasn't provided anything other than "das rite we wuz da best"

You guys just insult of stereotypes form a forum culture and call it a day, do gangbangers lack intelligence? Forget his lack of paragraphs I had to advise him on the man just found out you can start a sentence with "and" what the f*ck:mjkkk:

I mean I know these threads are usually NA circlejerks but your really going on teh defence for this idiot.
Nigga it’s extremely obvious that you get wussesd in these threads. I dropped 10 links and multiple videos showing how much of xaarhole yo ass city is. Your just delusional lil brokii. It’s getting boring with you, I need a new opponent from the UK cuz your done for.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Nah im a non-bias spectator and you got raped in these threads my nigga you need to practice ur FKD skills:francis:

What I want you to do is study up on degenerate mn somalis find some ammo and come back you later on you come into these threads unprepared and my homie karbaashes you like a toy :francis:

Bring some dirt on toronto niggas too tho im bored of being a spectator I wanna have a go at you :lolbron:

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Nigga it’s extremely obvious that you get wussesd in these threads. I dropped 10 links and multiple videos showing how much of xaarhole yo ass city is. Your just delusional lil brokii. It’s getting boring with you, I need a new opponent from the UK cuz your done for.
I've dropped more than ten links and what the f*ck is video compared to government statistics? Did you even pass highschool, why are you so stupid? I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you as well:gucciwhat:

You tried to argue Minnesota Somalis are rich. Not only are you and idiot you're also delusional, you haven't provided anything of substance aside from "dog food" :icon lol:
Nah im a non-bias spectator and you got raped in these threads my nigga you need to practice ur FKD skills:francis:
What I want you to do is study up on degenerate mn somalis find some ammo and come back you later on you come into these threads unprepared and my homie karbaashes you like a toy :francis:

Bring some dirt on toronto niggas too tho im bored of being a spectator I wanna have a go at you :lolbron:
I'm the only UK guy here, the history of Canadians here has been to bumlick Americans. That's the one time I agreed with @Starscream and it has still held true to this day.

You were getting so buddy buddy I thought you were gay for a second. But then again this could also be the ghetto connection with your MN buddies and you even called me whitewashed.

Man I'm glad I grew up middle class. I understand the importance of facts and my arguments aren't based on forum culture and rumours. Hell I could've brought up convict marriage or Madow choking every single time but I didn't because I'm not stupid, I don't care how degenerate they are, I care about income and living standards.

Well I already said it's a numbers game, I'm sad our diaspora didn't pop out kids like rats so I could be judged by UK cronies as the winner:(

Well until next time please @Glizzo da Goat brush up on maths and English. Your grammar was disgusting and your knowledge on representative measures was horrible.

Adiós morons

I've dropped more than ten links and what the f*ck is video compared to government statistics? Did you even pass highschool, why are you so stupid? I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you as well:gucciwhat:

You tried to argue Minnesota Somalis are rich. Not only are you and idiot you're also delusional, you haven't provided anything of substance aside from "dog food" :icon lol:

I'm the only UK guy here, the history of Canadians here has been to bumlick Americans. That's the one time I agreed with @Starscream and it has still held true to this day.

You were getting so buddy buddy I thought you were gay for a second. But then again this could also be the ghetto connection with your MN buddies and you even called me whitewashed.

Man I'm glad I grew up middle class. I understand the importance of facts and my arguments aren't based on forum culture and rumours. Hell I could've brought up convict marriage or Madow choking every single time but I didn't because I'm not stupid, I don't care how degenerate they are, I care about income and living standards.

Well I already said it's a numbers game, I'm sad our diaspora didn't pop out kids like rats so I could be judged by UK cronies as the winner:(

Well until next time please @Glizzo da Goat brush up on maths and English. Your grammar was disgusting and your knowledge on representative measures was horrible.

Adiós morons
My nigga I broke down every argument you made with a counter argument and source, you lost just give it up.
Everything I said was facts, idk give af how you feel, take it how you want but you received countless Ls while you couldn’t hand me one L.
Btw, the convict girl ain’t from MN until you can prove it.
You still weren’t able to give me proof the one who got choked is from my state.
Where did all the UK posters go, since you keep on crying for help against me lil nigga.

Yukon_Niner

VIP
My nigga I broke down every argument you made with a counter argument and source, you lost just give it up.
Everything I said was facts, idk give af how you feel, take it how you want but you received countless Ls while you couldn’t hand me one L.
Btw, the convict girl ain’t from MN until you can prove it.
You still weren’t able to give me proof the one who got choked is from my state.
Where did all the UK posters go, since you keep on crying for help against me lil nigga.
What in god's name did you break down?

Let's revisit one of your comments

Get this terrorist and MN fantasy out of your head, it was one group of Somali niggas who’s mugshots show up repeatedly when you search.
It wasn't only 8 guys since the state reported more than 30 which was picked up in another star tribune article.

This was your reply every single time

I pull up an article showing the Somali community in MN wouldn't cooperate with feds against terrorists and you gave the same reply. Did you even read any of it? and that's just one example:mjlol:

The FGM stats I posted was hit back with " u londonerz don have dem and is getin harassed". Yet again no actual breakdown just retorts with no backing

She was American that's still your L. The convict wife (biggest L to date) was Minnesotan, one of the other users went through her social media accounts. But since I can't prove it because of the time consuming implications I'll just rest by they're Americans so that just proves American Somalis are degenerates in general. Now please prove all those hoes were from London.

Mate you're the only here. You lost sleep over this argument and unsuccessfully tried to track my timezone so you can go "gotcha":icon lol: How'd you even fail to tell the time? You're a walking L mate, your former gangbanger lying on the internet about his riches while not even being able to carry out basic high school practices.

What in god's name did you break down?

Let's revisit one of your comments

It wasn't only 8 guys since the state reported more than 30 which was picked up in another star tribune article.

This was your reply every single time

I pull up an article showing the Somali community in MN wouldn't cooperate with feds against terrorists and you gave the same reply. Did you even read any of it? and that's just one example:mjlol:

The FGM stats I posted was hit back with " u londonerz don have dem and is getin harassed". Yet again no actual breakdown just retorts with no backing

She was American that's still your L. The convict wife (biggest L to date) was Minnesotan, one of the other users went through her social media accounts. But since I can't prove it because of the time consuming implications I'll just rest by they're Americans so that just proves American Somalis are degenerates in general. Now please prove all those hoes were from London.

Mate you're the only here. You lost sleep over this argument and unsuccessfully tried to track my timezone so you can go "gotcha":icon lol: How'd you even fail to tell the time? You're a walking L mate, your former gangbanger lying on the internet about his riches while not even being able to carry out basic high school practices.
Search Minnesota Somali terrorist or what ever you gotta search to get the images, and tell me if you see the same faces over and over again. I keep telling you this because I just did it my self and saw the results.
:camby:Don’t act like you can’t see the links I posted all of them in the thread you dumb . Why do you only see what YOU WANT to see, the links are all right there in front of your eyes yet your still denying. Wlh you have to be the most retarded person on this fourm, end your self ASAP.

:mjlol:I gave you a link that shows you how y’all still practice fgm in the UK, I can’t force you to click on it, just admit your denial. Everything is right there in that thread. Go read it... if you can cuz you ain’t looking to bright out here. I even posted a video on London fgm because I knew you wouldn’t read the links.

:pachah1:You can’t prove the convict girl was from MN and you can’t prove the choking girl was from MN? Why? Due to “time consuming implications”, nigga get the f*ck outta here and don’t reply to me or waste my time making me read this garbage if you can’t prove anything. made ass London cucks smoking on too many balloons and crying about being stabbed by fucking Madows.

All these cheap and clean, Madow nut bucket xaarlimos are from your country and your city not mine.
You have no place to talk at all until you prove those xaarlimos where from MN, which they weren’t.

I didn’t lose sleep over shit, wtf are you even talking about? I’m smart enough to know the London time zone is 6 hours ahead of my time zone, “track” kulaha, is adding 6 to a number that hard for you?
Your a whole , loose the feminine qualities, you sound worse than one of my side chicks.

You act like I regret being a “former gangbanger”, you live in your mommas basement talking all this shit. Yeah I was a gangbanger and guess what? I’m living better than you’ll ever dream of, I got more money than your “middle class” parents combined, so release my nuts.
I proved you wrong in every way possible and your the one who found it hard to add 6 to random numbers.
I advice you shut tf up so you don’t look like even more a dumbass than you already are.

Wlh please kys kaniis ass L-ondon cuckold. This nigga gets abused by pakis and he wanna open his mouth to me? Remember to smoke some balloons to de-stress after the yardies kick your head in and run your pockets, because the pakis will be waiting for you. I’m done with you wlh!
:chrisfreshhah::russ::dead::deadmanny::deadosama:

Last edited:
You got half of the votes , don't know if it's a good or a bad thing :chrisfreshhah:

,nevertheless,
congratulations Londoners ,

giphy.gif

Yukon_Niner

VIP
Search Minnesota Somali terrorist or what ever you gotta search to get the images, and tell me if you see the same faces over and over again. I keep telling you this because I just did it my self and saw the results.
:camby:Don’t act like you can’t see the links I posted all of them in the thread you dumb . Why do you only see what YOU WANT to see, the links are all right there in front of your eyes yet your still denying. Wlh you have to be the most retarded person on this fourm, end your self ASAP.

:mjlol:I gave you a link that shows you how y’all still practice fgm in the UK, I can’t force you to click on it, just admit your denial. Everything is right there in that thread. Go read it... if you can cuz you ain’t looking to bright out here. I even posted a video on London fgm because I knew you wouldn’t read the links.

:pachah1:You can’t prove the convict girl was from MN and you can’t prove the choking girl was from MN? Why? Due to “time consuming implications”, nigga get the f*ck outta here and don’t reply to me or waste my time making me read this garbage if you can’t prove anything. made ass London cucks smoking on too many balloons and crying about being stabbed by fucking Madows.

All these cheap and clean, Madow nut bucket xaarlimos are from your country and your city not mine.
You have no place to talk at all until you prove those xaarlimos where from MN, which they weren’t.

I didn’t lose sleep over shit, wtf are you even talking about? I’m smart enough to know the London time zone is 6 hours ahead of my time zone, “track” kulaha, is adding 6 to a number that hard for you?
Your a whole , loose the feminine qualities, you sound worse than one of my side chicks.

You act like I regret being a “former gangbanger”, you live in your mommas basement talking all this shit. Yeah I was a gangbanger and guess what? I’m living better than you’ll ever dream of, I got more money than your “middle class” parents combined, so release my nuts.
I proved you wrong in every way possible and your the one who found it hard to add 6 to random numbers.
I advice you shut tf up so you don’t look like even more a dumbass than you already are.

Wlh please kys kaniis ass L-ondon cuckold. This nigga gets abused by pakis and he wanna open his mouth to me? Remember to smoke some balloons to de-stress after the yardies kick your head in and run your pockets, because the pakis will be waiting for you. I’m done with you wlh!
:chrisfreshhah::russ::dead::deadmanny::deadosama:
You looked up time zones just to figure out if I was up are you really going to lie about that? your trying to tell me a nigga who didn't know sentences could be started with "and" memorised time zones:mjkkk:

Your diaspora is the FGM capital of the US, all you guys are known for rape and terrorists. You get shot up by cadaan people on a daily and you have the nerve to talk about us. What happened to that moron who got shot by a US war vet for being in relationship with his sister? You guys get done like es by cadaan people and no one said jack shit, can't f*ck with your heroine dealers, eh? Absolute es. Your own president insults you, your described as low IQ inbred jihadis because you guys can't stop going to terrorist groups. And google images isn't a source you idiot.:mjlol:

You guys gave birth to fucking barkhad abdi and the convict meme. You're worse than us by a mile let alone the Australian diaspora. You guys managed to create second generation fobs and became one of the worst states states for blacks A.K.A you guys.

It goes both ways moron, prove any of the girls were from London, come back when you have their addresses. Bet you're going to "UK is smaall and America big". You can't prove anything wrong you literally rely on @Zakeriya another American in the circle jerk to give you a confidence boost.

Don’t act like you can’t see the links I posted all of them in the thread you dumb . Why do you only see what YOU WANT to see, the links are all right there in front of your eyes yet your still denying. Wlh you have to be the most retarded person on this fourm, end your self ASAP.
Well I can't seem to find it, post them. And for a guy who's been selectively reading and remembering everything, that's real rich.

I grew up middle class, you were a gangbanger. I had a normal social life and wasn't involved in crime. I'm sorry not being a stupid drug dealer isn't cool enough. You may have felt that since you've been lying about being rich on a forum. You sell drugs for your mastahs and you buy a shitty Toyota Corolla for your mother, that's hardly living the dream.:icon lol:

Your a fucking if I've ever met one mate, tracking time zones so you can score points like a . They stone people like you in Somalia.

Take some more of that heroin and go suck off an cadaan man you ghetto fag, imagine being obsessed with cuckolds and of course your an American.

You looked up time zones just to figure out if I was up are you really going to lie about that? your trying to tell me a nigga who didn't know sentences could be started with "and" memorised time zones:mjkkk:

Your diaspora is the FGM capital of the US, all you guys are known for rape and terrorists. You get shot up by cadaan people on a daily and you have the nerve to talk about us. What happened to that moron who got shot by a US war vet for being in relationship with his sister? You guys get done like es by cadaan people and no one said jack shit, can't f*ck with your heroine dealers, eh? Absolute es. Your own president insults you, your described as low IQ inbred jihadis because you guys can't stop going to terrorist groups. And google images isn't a source you idiot.:mjlol:

You guys gave birth to fucking barkhad abdi and the convict meme. You're worse than us by a mile let alone the Australian diaspora. You guys managed to create second generation fobs and became one of the worst states states for blacks A.K.A you guys.

It goes both ways moron, prove any of the girls were from London, come back when you have their addresses. Bet you're going to "UK is smaall and America big". You can't prove anything wrong you literally rely on @Zakeriya another American in the circle jerk to give you a confidence boost.

Well I can't seem to find it, post them. And for a guy who's been selectively reading and remembering everything, that's real rich.

I grew up middle class, you were a gangbanger. I had a normal social life and wasn't involved in crime. I'm sorry not being a stupid drug dealer isn't cool enough. You may have felt that since you've been lying about being rich on a forum. You sell drugs for your mastahs and you buy a shitty Toyota Corolla for your mother, that's hardly living the dream.:icon lol:

Your a fucking if I've ever met one mate, tracking time zones so you can score points like a . They stone people like you in Somalia.

Take some more of that heroin and go suck off an cadaan man you ghetto fag, imagine being obsessed with cuckolds and of course your an American.

:farmajoyaab: I didn’t look up shit, your just really fucking dumb if you think adding 6 hours if a difficult task. Also like I said a million times already starting sentences with “and” is viewed as incorrect by most and informal by some. Your already proving how retarded your within the first paragraph.

I literally posted proof that the UK is the only Somali diaspora with an fgm problem. How are you saying it’s MN when that’s never been and issue here? Your government had to beg you stop mutilating the vaginas of your own women and you refused to listen. We don’t get “shot up” by cadaans, stop fucking lying. That Somali kid was from Portland, the complete other side of America. The only people who ever shot me got their face’s blown off.

No one in MN speaks non Somalis, Trump ( who is the dumbest politician in history and had to start a war to stay president) spoke on Somalis once and his right wing followers sneak diss Somalis on YouTube comments despite never meeting or seeing one.
UK Somalis are insulted/slandered face to face by every ethnic background that’s exists because even they know how impoverished and retarded you are.

Inbred jihadis? Somalis here don’t inbreed and you know that well, the same faces over and over again prove there’s no terror issue here. Your making up your own stories about MN Somalis. I posted many links and videos, knock it off, this nigga said google images. Lmao!
Barkhad Abdi? What did that nigga do wrong?
Your literally making fun of him for his looks alone, see how Idiotic you are? You mention a random fob who really hasn’t done shit to try to slander MN Somalis. If that’s the game we’re playing then explain Ayan Hirsi Ali? London UK by far, produces the most Somali gaals and khaniis. Did you forget the #AwesomewithoutAllah girl? Not to mention the extremely high rate of poverty, crime and unemployment amongst London Somalis.

When stats we’re talking about how MN is the 3 or 4th worst state for blacks, that was specifically talking about African Americans not Somalis. Your literally trying to denounce the existence of African Americans in MN, that’s how far gone from the truth you are. African Americans in MN live in extreme poverty and that article was exclusive to them and not immigrant blacks.
As for the links: go back to that thread and look at my reply, don’t come up with another excuse to not click on a link that’s right in front of you.
Americans Somalis live in different parts across US so obviously an L would be claimed by state. I’m not relying on any “circle jerks” for anything, your just salty everyone can see I’m the one who won the debate. Stop talking none sense and accept your from the place that is known for the trashiest Somali community and the punching bag for Madows, cadaans, Arabs, etc and UK Somalis get punked by it.
All of the UK s who get exposed on sspot are from London and we can tell if Someone is from London by that atrocious accent and Jamaicans slang, it’s not hard to tell who’s a L-ondoner and who’s not.
Just like you said: you can’t prove the only 2 examples you have are from MN. This is just getting hard to watch at this point.

A 2018 Lexus Rx AWD hybrid starts at $41,000 so nice try and I don’t sell drugs. I’m not out here struggling like you eating ramen noodles and sleeping on bunk beds in your hooyo’s house. Stop the cuqdad, it’s killing you inside. Jealousy is not a good look on anyone.
:lolbron:Your actually mad that I know what time it is over there? Like I said before it’s not hard to add 6 hours, you filthy queer. I’m pretty sure the people who’s community embarrasses Somalis world wide (UK) are the ones who deserve to get stoned.

I’ve never tried H, I just use to serve it to bucktees like you. No ones obsessed with cuckolds, I’m doing my job which is reminding you what your are in hopes that you grow some Xiniinyo and stand up for your self instead of embarrassing Somalis all around the world. Lmfao I told your a qaniis, why is that fag shit in your head? Your a gay Somali, congratulations! You live in the right place for homo activities because your city produces a lot of Somali fags! Go jump off a cliff your (L)-ondon living qaniis. The reputation of Somalis would be saved!
:susp::vqbuyv0::kodaksmiley:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW

Adiós morons
Why tf would I send for americans when im an american citizen does that make sense to you autistic goof :gucciwhat:

And Canadians used to run sspot goofkid yall are the majority rn and still get clapped :ulyin:

Trending

Latest posts