Poll:Which city has the most ghetto Somali

The most ghetto somali

• Total voters

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
London :susp:

I forgot what they called themselves road man.:deadrose::damn: I remember a nigga made a song about being a darbi jiif and saying I’m sorry Hoyo jidka need me more than ever I can’t leave it. How can you beat that?:dead:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
:russ:Minneapolis was ghetto before a single Somali settled there, it was called Murderapolis in the early 90s and it’s safer now so...
:manny: How does one become ghetto in Britain tho? Enlighten me, I’m curious.
:cosbyhmm:
@The Good see no specification required when these poor sods are on instant defence:trumpsmirk:

London has had ghettoes since its creation and major ghettoes since industrialisation began bonus the Victorian era. They disappeared and reappeared as modernisation continued and new ethnic groups came in notables include the windrush generation, there were also Somali sailors in Cardiff (Wales) since the 1920's. Those poor areas were cheap so that's where most migrants settle.

Did murderapolis have Jihadi recruits from low income households in the 90's? Did they have ethnic enclaves filled with crime and financial fraud?

London was a violent place in the 90's and early 2000's but since then it's much more peaceful and safer. It still doesn't mean certain ethnic groups aren't massively overrepresented in crime, we can use this same excuse for Somali arrivals in the 2000's.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good see no specification required when these poor sods are on instant defence:trumpsmirk:

London has had ghettoes since its creation and major ghettoes since industrialisation began bonus the Victorian era. They disappeared and reappeared as modernisation continued and new ethnic groups came in notables include the windrush generation, there were also Somali sailors in Cardiff (Wales) since the 1920's. Those poor areas were cheap so that's where most migrants settle.

Did murderapolis have Jihadi recruits from low income households in the 90's? Did they have ethnic enclaves filled with crime and financial fraud?

London was a violent place in the 90's and early 2000's but since then it's much more peaceful and safer. It still doesn't mean certain ethnic groups aren't massively overrepresented in crime, we can use this same excuse for Somali arrivals in the 2000's.
tenor.gif

:drakekidding: London and ghetto were a paradox before Chicago drill music came out. All in all the point I’m making is London Somalis destroyed they’re community over a lifestyle that was alien to them.
You “blokes” aren’t living in urban jungles with bandos on every corner and fiends crawling around a drug infested community so why chimp out and beg the street life?
:cryinglaughsmiley: Jihadi recruits? Go search for it you’ll see the same mugshots over and over again. Fraud? Let the very few Somalis that do this finesse the system in peace. Every diaspora of every ethnic group has an “ethnic enclave” MN just happens to be more integrated than reer UK who are trapped in ethnic ghettos not enclaves. ( Most Somalis are leaving the city for the suburbs here).
:ufdup:

:drakekidding: London and ghetto were a paradox before Chicago drill music came out. All in all the point I’m making is London Somalis destroyed they’re community over a lifestyle that was alien to them.
You “blokes” aren’t living in urban jungles with bandos on every corner and fiends crawling around a drug infested community so why chimp out and beg the street life?
:cryinglaughsmiley: Jihadi recruits? Go search for it you’ll see the same mugshots over and over again. Fraud? Let the very few Somalis that do this finesse the system in peace. Every diaspora of every ethnic group has an “ethnic enclave” MN just happens to be more integrated than reer UK who are trapped in ethnic ghettos not enclaves. ( Most Somalis are leaving the city for the suburbs here).
:ufdup:
:gaasdrink:You my nigga but I might snitch about the qabil war and cedar vs 24 and then lake street niggas. I was in Minneapolis when Abdullahi shorty died and the city went into chaos

:gaasdrink:You my nigga but I might snitch about the qabil war and cedar vs 24 and then lake street niggas. I was in Minneapolis when Abdullahi shorty died and the city went into chaos
Lmfao, that shit was block politics not qabiil. Who tf bangs qabiil that’s pure 68 IQism. Especially when these niggas don’t know who or what they are!
:mjlol: It’s Bloods vs Crips over south, I’m from the North tho.

Last edited:
Lmfao, that shit was block politics not qabiil. Who tf bangs qabiil that’s pure 68 IQism. Especially when these niggas don’t know they are!
So it was a coincidence that one side was hawiye and the other was midghan? :chrisfreshhah: And north side even more dangerous than the south​

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lmfao, that shit was block politics not qabiil. Who tf bangs qabiil that’s pure 68 IQism. Especially when these niggas don’t want they are

:russ:

Only our people would run from civil wars and come to the west only to bang out about qabiil.

Fight over bread fight over drugs anything but not qabiil that made you leave your home land.:damn:

So it was a coincidence that one side was hawiye and the other was midghan? :chrisfreshhah: And north side even more dangerous than the south​
Them niggas don’t give a f*ck about qabil bro, these MN thugs bang blocks and they would smoke niggas from they’re qabiil too. I’m proud to be from Northside, it raised me to be soulja!
:fittytousand:

Trending