Poll:Which city has the most ghetto Somali

The most ghetto somali

• Total voters
Time to see who needs the most help. I’m from Columbus. A city that has more males than females. Hyper masculinity is the culture. I’ve visited Minneapolis, London, Toronto and sweden and it seems this place got the toughest mfs. But what do you think?

Stockholm 100%.

Ive never seen such behaviour, makes london look civilised. Guns, hard drugs, mainstream in rap music.

Stockholm 100%.

Ive never seen such behaviour, makes london look civilised. Guns, hard drugs, mainstream in rap music.
When I visited it didn’t seem that bad. Rinkeby doesn’t even compare to south Minneapolis. There’s a place called cedar. Imagine rinkeby with taller buildings and dirtier people

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Time to see who needs the most help. I’m from Columbus. A city that has more males than females. Hyper masculinity is the culture. I’ve visited Minneapolis, London, Toronto and sweden and it seems this place got the toughest mfs. But what do you think?
I've been to Columbus it seems pretty nice

I've been to Columbus it seems pretty nice
There’s a place called capital park in the north east side. The worst Somalis out there, lean heads that will rob you for visiting. I guess you went to the west side. They’re all naago on the west side. Even the men

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
You ain't went to the hood then I saw bare fukkery when I lived there :damn:
Fr? I saw the city centre and a suburban area where a family friend lives. Didn't strike me as ghetto. Cleveland on the other hand..

"Seattle"
tenor.gif

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Edmonton should lowkey make the cut them mofos are not caadi in the head my hoyo knows 11 somali boys that went there and got smoked within a year :damn:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Edmonton should lowkey make the cut them mofos are not caadi in the head my hoyo knows 11 somali boys that went there and got smoked within a year :damn:
This is facts for a toolo with barely any Somalis they got hella murders :damn:
I’d trade Edmonton for atl

Trending

Latest posts