POLL: What do you identify as

What do you identify as?

• Total voters
Alxamdulilah us arabs are gaining in numbers while the cushites are dying out @Apollo @Nilotufian you can nenev beat us leave suugo science and join xabibi science :dabcasar:
This is you
your-facts-and-logic-have-no-power-here.jpg

I identify whatever benefits me in the situation. When I’m applying scholarships, at school, playing basketball, or I’m asked by a White person I say I’m black. When I’m in a general setting like a store or somewhere and anybody asks what I am, I will state I am Somali because it’s obvious they see I am not African American from my hair and feature/complexion and they are curious. But you will never in a million year see me say some wack shit like cushite :drakelaugh: and it’s obvious I’m not Arab because I do not hail from an Arab nation.

Tukraq

VIP
I identify whatever benefits me in the situation. When I’m applying scholarships, at school, playing basketball, or I’m asked by a White person I say I’m black. When I’m in a general setting like a store or somewhere and anybody asks what I am, I will state I am Somali because it’s obvious they see I am not African American from my hair and feature/complexion and they are curious. But you will never in a million year see me say some wack shit like cushite :drakelaugh: and it’s obvious I’m not Arab because I do not hail from an Arab nation.
that cushier shit is too cringe lol I wonder who the one vote was that actually identifies as it lol

If you go to an Arab nation tell them you're Arab and show them your Somali passport you'll get discount in some places like the zoo and beaches

by picking Somali and nothing else its assuming that somalis aren't cushites
Nobody is more Cushite than Somalis therefore by choosing Somali you are choosing Cushite by default. ;)

I'd take Somali and nothing else that was my vote before I changed it to Arab only because my fellow arabs needed support point is we beat you cushites:cool:

Somali and Black (Modern Cushites have significant SSA ancestry) has the second most votes. :ulyin:
Didn’t beat shit. :chrisfreshhah:

Nobody is more Cushite than Somalis therefore by choosing Somali you are choosing Cushite by default. ;)

Somali and Black (Modern Cushites have significant SSA ancestry) has the second most votes. :ulyin:
Didn’t beat shit. :chrisfreshhah:
Your clinging on straws here arabs can be black too :samwelcome: just admit your movement is dying ever since a certain guy stopped posting :siilaanyolaugh:

Your clinging on straws here arabs can be black too :samwelcome: just admit your movement is dying ever since a certain guy stopped posting :siilaanyolaugh:

That’s like saying AAs can be Anglo-Saxon/Celtic/Germanic too :samwelcome: because they still carry a good chunk of admixture from slavery days and also since West Africa is alien to them.

Idk why the term triggers, you Arab booty clappers so much. Is it because of Habeshas? Don’t worry they are often referred as (((Ethiosemites)))who actually have that Peninsula Arabian DNA you oh so wish you had. :trumpsmirk:Despite inter-ethnic violence there is unspoken understanding that Somalis, Oromos, Afars ect. in the Horn are related somehow.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
That’s like saying AAs can be Anglo-Saxon/Celtic/Germanic too :samwelcome: because they still carry a good chunk of admixture from slavery days and also since West Africa is alien to them.

Idk why the term triggers, you Arab booty clappers so much. Is it because of Habeshas? Don’t worry they are often referred as Ethiosemites who actually have that Peninsula Arabian DNA you wish you had. :trumpsmirk:Despite inter-ethnic violence there is unspoken understanding that Somalis, Oromos, Afars ect. in the Horn are related somehow.
Somalis,Afars and Saho are related.

The Oromo and the rest are an alien race:nahgirl:

Tukraq

VIP

Idk why the term triggers, you Arab booty clappers so much. Is it because of Habeshas? Don’t worry they are often referred as (((Ethiosemites)))who actually have that Peninsula Arabian DNA you oh so wish you had. :trumpsmirk:Despite inter-ethnic violence there is unspoken understanding that Somalis, Oromos, Afars ect. in the Horn are related somehow.
I hate oromos and afar worse than habeshas lol,
657152iPaE7W1H.jpg

theres no way were related to these xoolo