POLL: What do you identify as

What do you identify as?

• Total voters
The problem is that these pro-Arab guys will point to that Maghrebis, Egyptians and Levantines aren't peninsular Arabs either.

They are people who have been invaded and erased by Arab culture to the point that is the only thing left for them.

If Somalis can identify as Arab then Nigerians have equally valid claim to "arabness".

It's madness, ku soo laabta waaq-weyne waaleyaal

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The problem is that these pro-Arab guys will point to that Maghrebis (Berbers), Egyptians (Ancient Egyptians/Copts) and Levantines (Aramaic, Punic, Syriac, Mesopotamian) aren't peninsular true Arabs either.
Not me I consider them all Arab.

There is some correlation of course. Let's not be nitpicky, people will laugh if a 99% European identifies as a Zulu.

220px-Rachel_Dolezal_at_Spokane_Rally_cropped_2.jpg
we are heading to or may have arrived a time where opinion has caught up with facts. If a dude can say he is a woman.....no reason why a black man cant say he is arab. Im just becoming a liberal lol

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
Somali shying away from identifying black is very detrimental to them due to the fact because of their inclusivity they have less allies and less people that are sympathetic to their causes
lol you think Madows see us as one of them?

Somali shying away from identifying black is very detrimental to them due to the fact because of their inclusivity they have less allies and less people that are sympathetic to their causes
allies? black people are not allies to anyone.. Where is the black community in the west. Everywhere blacks kill and stab each other. If you in london as black man....your biggest threat is a black man

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So everyone who is majority Hamito-Semitic is an Arab?
Everyone who has identified as Arab for centuries is Arab. Anyone who feels Arab is Arab. That's why me as African as I look if I stood up to a Arab and said I was Arab too. He could not say a thing.