• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It's like a Ugandan saying ''I'm not black, I'm Ugandan''
tumblr_ose3y1GAi41rqe0rbo1_500.gif

Headass
how can u compare us to an Ugandan. We do not sure the same race as west africans or lUgandans, we have distinctively different features, different history and culture. Are u an idiot somalis look distinctively different from africans and even an white person can tell the difference. an ethnic ugandan and a nigerian look exactly the same. WallahI ur an ciyaal.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
how can u compare us to an Ugandan. We do not sure the same race as west africans or lUgandans, we have distinctively different features, different history and culture. Are u an idiot somalis look distinctively different from africans and even an white person can tell the difference. an ethnic ugandan and a nigerian look exactly the same. WallahI ur an ciyaal.
I didn't compare, But it still sounds as stupid as a black ass somali saying they're not black
It's corny

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
AA's aren't even pure-blooded, keep in mind that they were in chains for 400 yrs, and their ancestors were raped by their caadan masters, they would look like Nigerians or Liberians in reality
:siilaanyosmile:

put this thread in the qashin, all the madows from the coli are probably here by now

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@TooMacaan is only posting pics cus she used to get pissed about all the PAWG or PAWG threads the guys used to make @Jjero is just a lost soul.
No ones lost or mad over anything, All we're saying is Black men are macaan like chokolato :banderas:
AA's aren't even pure-blooded, keep in mind that they were in chains for 400 yrs, and their ancestors were raped by their caadan masters, they would look like Nigerians or Liberians in reality
:siilaanyosmile:

put this thread in the qashin, all the madows from the coli are probably here by now
That's the point :mjlol:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I know one Somali girl, and she was into madows () the madow cheated on her and she called him out and he almost hit her with his bat. Intermixing with madows is wrong and won't end well.

IMG_2863.JPG
IMG_2864.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending