Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
CWOHb_vUAAABS-d.jpg
thank you

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Horta why can these ugly bastards have a whole thread dedicated to ''Pawgs'' and no one complains but when we do a similar thread for a different race y'all go off on us :mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm assuming they're either children or have little to no experience with AAs outside of the internet.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When one forgets they are actually black, and are included in the category :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

This level of cope

:cryinglaughsmiley:

There are no more than 100,000 Somalis in the U.S. These shocking statistics are the reality of the African American culture of hypersexuality and apparent inability to practice safe sex. Their unreal propensity for having children out of wedlock is another consequence.

:zhqjlmx:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I'm assuming they're either children or have little to no experience with AAs outside of the internet.
You virgin faraaxs can have a thread on white women trashing somali women, I can give you a link to every single one of them :damedamn:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
View attachment 25841
Do i have to say more??
:what1:
You can post as many ugly pictures of African/black American as you want, I have never said one group is hotter. I only found your posts distasteful because you implied and later admitted you think you are superior to them so keep it moving darling, and I hope you find peace in your BLACK skin.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I voted Somali men. I love narrow faces and small noses. :nahgirl: If they are ajnabi chasers they get no love. Their marriage market value will plummet to penny stock level.

You can post as many ugly pictures of African/black American as you want, I have never said one group is hotter. I only found your posts distasteful because you implied and later admitted you think you are superior to them so keep it moving darling, and I hope you find peace in your BLACK skin.
AMEN
tenor.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Jjero: Baby....i-i missed my period

De'Quandravious:

tenor.gif
That's digusting wallahi, For you to even make that post made me puke. Just because i post pics of them online bantering dont mean i want to reproduce with him :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts