Votes: 2 3.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 16 26.7%

• Total voters

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
It's like a Ugandan saying ''I'm not black, I'm Ugandan''

Headass
how can u compare us to an Ugandan. We do not sure the same race as west africans or lUgandans, we have distinctively different features, different history and culture. Are u an idiot somalis look distinctively different from africans and even an white person can tell the difference. an ethnic ugandan and a nigerian look exactly the same. WallahI ur an ciyaal.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
how can u compare us to an Ugandan. We do not sure the same race as west africans or lUgandans, we have distinctively different features, different history and culture. Are u an idiot somalis look distinctively different from africans and even an white person can tell the difference. an ethnic ugandan and a nigerian look exactly the same. WallahI ur an ciyaal.
I didn't compare, But it still sounds as stupid as a black ass somali saying they're not black
It's corny

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
AA's aren't even pure-blooded, keep in mind that they were in chains for 400 yrs, and their ancestors were raped by their caadan masters, they would look like Nigerians or Liberians in reality
:siilaanyosmile:

put this thread in the qashin, all the madows from the coli are probably here by now

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
@TooMacaan is only posting pics cus she used to get pissed about all the PAWG or PAWG threads the guys used to make @Jjero is just a lost soul.
No ones lost or mad over anything, All we're saying is Black men are macaan like chokolato :banderas:
AA's aren't even pure-blooded, keep in mind that they were in chains for 400 yrs, and their ancestors were raped by their caadan masters, they would look like Nigerians or Liberians in reality
:siilaanyosmile:

put this thread in the qashin, all the madows from the coli are probably here by now
That's the point :mjlol:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I know one Somali girl, and she was into madows (*****) the madow cheated on her and she called him out and he almost hit her with his bat. Intermixing with madows is wrong and won't end well.

IMG_2863.JPG
IMG_2864.JPG

Trending