• I don't care

Votes: 17 27.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's digusting wallahi, For you to even make that post made me puke. Just because i post pics of them online bantering dont mean i want to reproduce with him :childplease:

If I had the cure to cancer and didn't share it, what would that make me?

AA culture is pure unadulterated cancer. If it has totally failed them, why on Earth should we adopt it?

The best advice I can give to any Somali youth is to stay far far far away from their corruption.

ExcessFame

True Villain
Yass queens slayyy!!!
*fast forward 13 years after falling for Jackmerius Tacktheritrix*
attachment.php

Do you want this to be your kid?
The "genius" is silent by the way :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm just glad most people that post online are trolls that won't dare say these things IRL, can you imagine the cringe when a black face from Africa tells you he's not black :susp:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm just glad most people that post online are trolls that won't dare say these things IRL, can you imagine the cringe when a black face from Africa tells you he's not black :susp:

The genetic distance between a Swede and a Sri Lankan is less than the distance between a Somali and Ugandan.

We are separated by 50,000 years

Somalis are not black. We are just Somalis. Why do Somalis always claim to be either black or Arabs? What happened to just being Somali? We have a great culture and history.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somalis are not black. We are just Somalis. Why do Somalis always claim to be either black or Arabs? What happened to just being Somali? We have a great culture and history.
It's like a Ugandan saying ''I'm not black, I'm Ugandan''
tumblr_ose3y1GAi41rqe0rbo1_500.gif

Headass

It's because of people like @TheShinning most somali sisters are black live matter slaves wallahi. They feel inherently guilty for what our forefathers did to them and know they're trying to pay retribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts