Poll: Maya Jama

Truthfully speaking should Maya Jama have apologised?

• Yes

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark skin women are the biggest cry babies
I think we’ve all got tired of their victim mentality
Nobody gives shit about your dark skin nor do we care about your feelings
Let’s be honest if you’re hot people will always give you attention no matter the color of your skin
So f*ck them
Maya should have never apologized
She trolled so many other groups
And was equally indifferent to their feelings
So they need to take their 10 minute of fame elsewhere and bother their own black men who constantly put them down.
:westbrookwtf:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
Maya said nothing but the truth i support her. Dark-skinned women need to woman up!

Dark skin women are the biggest cry babies
I think we’ve all got tired of their victim mentality
Nobody gives shit about your dark skin nor do we care about your feelings
Let’s be honest if you’re hot people will always give you attention no matter the color of your skin
So f*ck them
Maya should have never apologized
She trolled so many other groups
And was equally indifferent to their feelings
So they need to take their 10 minute of fame elsewhere and bother their own black men who constantly put them down.
:westbrookwtf:

:damn: bisinka calm down sis

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
As a dark skin male I'm am requesting a 10 page apology. If she don't make the 10 pages than I don't give af if she is getting dragged all over twitter.

dark skin jokes are mad annoying. Middle school I heard everything. Worse time period ever. The south sudanese and west African kids got the worst of it too since they were way darker than me.

In all seriousness I can't really recall any time that I wished I was lighter skin. I just mostly accepted I was dark skin and that's it. But the other guys were treated like hell were darker than me. It's mostly light skins that roast about that stuff too surprisingly. It's mostly why I'm never surprised when I hear about self haters.

Mfs would treat dark skins like shit than be surprised when they find out that the dark skin male doesn't like dark skin women. You made the dude feel like shit for being dark skin and the person thinks the same for other dark skin individuals.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Actually now that I think about it I didn't really find other dark skins attractive until like I got out of high school. I saw some gorgeous dark skin xalimos and I was surprised.before that I was mostly interested in white girls and Hispanics. The dark skin jokes made by the AAs put me off black girls.

I saw one at my job who ended up starting a convo with me because she recognized I was Somali. Let's just say I am interested in visiting Minneapolis now.

As a dark skin male I'm am requesting a 10 page apology. If she don't make the 10 pages than I don't give af if she is getting dragged all over twitter.

dark skin jokes are mad annoying. Middle school I heard everything. Worse time period ever. The south sudanese and west African kids got the worst of it too since they were way darker than me.

In all seriousness I can't really recall any time that I wished I was lighter skin. I just mostly accepted I was dark skin and that's it. But the other guys were treated like hell were darker than me. It's mostly light skins that roast about that stuff too surprisingly. It's mostly why I'm never surprised when I hear about self haters.

Mfs would treat dark skins like shit than be surprised when they find out that the dark skin male doesn't like dark skin women. You made the dude feel like shit for being dark skin and the person thinks the same for other dark skin individuals.

:gucciwhat: why should you get offended? if you are happy with yourself then you shouldn't saxiib

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yes. It's better not to hold on to that part of yourself and just apologise for it.
Be the bigger person.
You can say things that are truthful but because of the way you presented yourself it comes off as inappropriate.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:gucciwhat: why should you get offended? if you are happy with yourself then you shouldn't saxiib
I mostly got offended at first when I was younger. Since that was the go to thing for people to make fun off. The only good things that came out of my middle school years was that I ain't die and that I just became more accepting of being dark skin. I also met females who were attracted to dark skins in that time period so that was a big confidence boost.

But anyway there are other dark skins that are going dealing with way worse shit. They are being made fun for just being dark skin for most of their childhood years. im not surprised if I hear about dark skins wishing to be born lighter. Wallahi the disrespect they receive is just sad.

lalayariis

Bad cop
It was blown way out of proportion and wasn’t even her own words. She apologized, and that should’ve been just that. She’s are melinated girl doing big things, yet people want to drag her down mostly cause they are insecure about themselves. Those tweets were looked for, no one “stumbled across them accidentally.”

If other races saw Somali Spot...:damedamn:

I mostly got offended at first when I was younger. Since that was the go to thing for people to make fun off. The only good things that came out of my middle school years was that I ain't die and that I just became more accepting of being dark skin. I also met females who were attracted to dark skins in that time period so that was a big confidence boost.

But anyway there are other dark skins that are going dealing with way worse shit. They are being made fun for just being dark skin for most of their childhood years. im not surprised if I hear about dark skins wishing to be born lighter. Wallahi the disrespect they receive is just sad.

You are talking to a darkie here:ftw9nwa: never experienced that shit and honestly I don't care loool i know what i look like so :hillarybiz:

:hmm: I get called maariin i think it's brown in somali but majority of us are brown to dark :kanyeshrug: so we are not the only one
Welcome my fellow maarin. Maarin People ruled Somalia in equilibrium until the dark skin warriors and the lighties starting agitating .
# Marine power !

Loool abaayow i feel like we'll get along very well :gaasdrink:

:ehh:

I like your confidence
You’re on to something
I can very well see an alliance
An alliance called xalimo solidarity
Glooming somewhere in the future
One we will look back to and say
Wasn’t that fun :obama:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
She isn't somali why should we care.
lpbt.gif
Idc if twitter is ripping her apart and making her lose her job they can do as they please. Not like she became big on her own merit stormzy made her popular and as a self declared feminist I think thats a cop out since I believed females have always used their bodies or males to achieve since its always been easier. I only respect females who don't use their body and become successful on their own merit, hardwork and brain. Like my role model our mother khadija r.a
giphy (12).gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts