Poll: Maya Jama

Truthfully speaking should Maya Jama have apologised?

• Yes

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
My tweets from 2011-13 are also crazy. I don't think anybody should be apologising for something they said 5-7 years ago.

Plus Maya Jama is the enemy of all the jealous black twitter SJWs. 1. She's white-passing 2. She's somewhat known and successful 3. She's in a relationship with a black man whom they deem successful. They don't want an apology, they just wanna see her fall. Look at how they carried on digging through her tweets even after she apologised not once, but twice.

My tweets from 2011-13 are also crazy. I don't think anybody should be apologising for something they said 5-7 years ago.

Plus Maya Jama is the enemy of all the jealous black twitter SJWs. 1. She's white-passing 2. She's somewhat known and successful 3. She's in a relationship with a black man whom they deem successful. They don't want an apology, they just wanna see her fall. Look at how they carried on digging through her tweets even after she apologised not once, but twice.

She’s no longer in a relationship with stormzy. Shes looking for a farax,

White passing?

:drakewtf:

tenor.gif

It's all stupid, she didn't even say anything but laugh at a joke. If anything they should be angry at the comedian who made it.

World

VIP

How is she white passing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending