Poll: Maya Jama

Truthfully speaking should Maya Jama have apologised?

• Yes

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • No

Votes: 24 63.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mashallah my reer abtiyaal .im wacdaan mudulood my mother is daud wacbudhan .i love my reer abtiyaal gacanta libax oo mudulood .:friendhug:
you migh be still be my cousin as my mother side all have 4 wifes they are very big in xamar .so no shukansi from me to you :stopit:

:deadpeter: haye saxiib
Everyone i know from my family is wacbuudan with the exception of abooto:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I don't think she should have apologized to be quite honest, she didn't say it. They should be mad at the comedian who said it. Dark skinned women should be mad at the men who make fun of them every passing hour, espicially the black men. They're just mad because Maya is prettier than most of them.

But that Maya is cancelled. She said she was embarrassed to be Somali, she begged being Jamaican. Screw everything she stands for.

P.s

She's not even light skinned looooooool

y'all niggas obsessed with that mixbreed....... blame the father for impregnating a white women lol.. That's what happens when miscegnate the child has identity crises and completely disowns you lmao..

The father must have been one thirsty fuker for wanting to dip his semen into a white wahmen. Y'all niggas get aroused over the sight of a womens skin tone.... corny niggas.

This is why she is with a 6ft tall black man... She is probably insecure , in need of a tall masculine man to satisfy her desire (daddy issues). I'm telling ya never marry a women that doesn't have a close relationship with her father or else she sub consciously plotting ways to leave you.:heh:

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
Its amazing how bronze she is, I have half cadaan cousins and those fuckers look very white you wouldnt assume they weren't anything but mayo, I guess Baltic blood is more white than Swedish?

My tweets from 2011-13 are also crazy. I don't think anybody should be apologising for something they said 5-7 years ago.

Plus Maya Jama is the enemy of all the jealous black twitter SJWs. 1. She's white-passing 2. She's somewhat known and successful 3. She's in a relationship with a black man whom they deem successful. They don't want an apology, they just wanna see her fall. Look at how they carried on digging through her tweets even after she apologised not once, but twice.
"She's white-passing"
C-c6LgNXgAE2lRQ.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts