[Poll] Is Khat good for Somalis?

Is Khat good for Somalis?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that in America? In Eruope crack is considered to be 'a white thing'. Anyway, I agree.
Europe having crack:mjlol:
Your confusing coke with crack crack is less pure and more addicting and cheaper coke is pure and less addicting better high and is worth alot of money mainly used by rich whites and anybody who's famous :ummhmsmiley:
Don't touch crack man or you'll end up like @Sovereign-Reiko giving dome for crack @ cedar:deadrose:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Your confusing coke with crack crack is less pure and more addicting and cheaper coke is pure and less addicting better high and is worth alot of money mainly used by rich whites and anybody who's famous :ummhmsmiley:
Don't touch crack man or you'll end up like @Sovereign-Reiko giving dome for crack @ cedar:deadrose:

You just love mentioning me don't you.

P.s

What's dome? :what1:

I'm not confusing anything with anything. Strange that you think there's no 'crack' in Europe.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
No because Khat is known to have negative implications like said by this Somali man.

He campaigned against the usage of Khat in the UK and it is banned in the UK thankfully because of him.

so Im reading up the effects of khat and it just sounds like a stronger version of coffee, it might be great aid for doing all nighters and studying/working long hours.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
so Im reading up the effects of khat and it just sounds like a stronger version of coffee, it might be great aid for doing all nighters and studying/working long hours.

Are you sure? I'm sure you would enjoy this place

black

live and let die.
Are you sure? I'm sure you would enjoy this place

This cadaan don't know shit :camby:

:drakelaugh:
upload_2017-5-25_22-10-35.png

Madara x

Sleep soundly
Below are some basic facts about Khat/Qat and it's Social/economical effects on Somali Society.
For more info, follow the link down below.

Source:
The Social Life of Things: Commodities in cultural perspective Edited by Arjun Appadurai

Chapter 8 - Qat: changes in the production and consumption of the quasilegal commodity in northeast Africa
LEE V. CASSANELLI

http://dspace-roma3.caspur.it/bitstream/2307/2039/1/Qat-Changes in the production and consumption.pdf

Popular ideas about Qat

Coffee and Qat:

Production of Qat:

khat.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

The Distribution of Qat:

hqdefault.jpg

KHAT_WOMEN_BLOG.jpg

Hargeisa vs Mogdishu:

man-counting-bills-in-front-of-somaliland-flag-hargeisa-somaliland-cbn1my.jpg

Somaliland-Berbera-9589.jpg

Qat and the politics of prohibition:

article-2401018-1B6C3F42000005DC-788_634x435.jpg

Side note:

tenor.gif

It is also interesting to see that the Somali expansion in the Horn of Africa ceased when they arrived at areas where there's an abundance of Qat.

800px-Somali_map.jpg

Videos:

Khat in Harar

The Somalization of Madagascar

When i visited the homeland, i became a addict lol

Blunts and trap-houses in the west, khat and mafrishes in the somalia.

Plantation culture everywhere.

Khalid Hussein

بسم الله الرحمن الر حيم
It affects the brain, giving those who consumed the drug a crack cocaine affect, it is addicting but it affects the brain dophamine, making them and they're childern emtionally stunned behaviour

I'm actually helping you. It's not like I want you to do this in the streets

giphy.gif

The image of my head was more off having a few twigs of this magical plant whilst discussing topics

also I just notice that they used farmaajos old pic in the wiki

c9d2f64327.jpg

One of you trolls changed it im sure of it.

:mjlol:

I'm not confusing anything with anything. Strange that you think there's no 'crack' in Europe.
before 2013 i didnt even know europe had none whites:cryinglaughsmiley:
crack was first made by AA drug dealers europe has no AA hence why it shouldnt have one thoe today anybody can make it anybody who's buying crack rock for more than 10$ should be shot in the head crack is basically baking soda and coke put together drug dealers used this cause of how valuable pure coke is
You just love mentioning me don't you.

P.s

What's dome? :what1:
is this where we pretend you don't give neck:donkey:

Status
Not open for further replies.